Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

I'm 0-4 this season, despite having one of the highest scoring teams in my league, overall.

My combined opponents record so far is 15-1.

Sounds like you get very unlucky against other teams, playing them when their team goes off. This is usually how my luck is. it sucks lol

Yeah just about every week Yahoo tells me "you would have beaten pretty much anyone else in the league this week". Frustrating.

Picked up Jonathan Franklin to start this week, per ESPN he is the clear cut #2 behind Lacey and will be used as a change of pace back. What say you HB fantasy football bros to put him in flex?

Note: I've got 2 players on bye that are usually my flex.

What are your other options??

On bench: Golden Tate, Jacquizz Rodgers, Tavon Austin (hasn't scored more than 3 points a game, except week 2)

I wouldn't be too confident in the Packers #2 back who had a game-changing fumble a couple weeks ago. But none of your other options are that great either. Although I'd be tempted to take a flier on Golden Tate. Or take a hard look at the waiver wire.

Hope you took my advice...

Andrew Luck

Steve Smith

Jordan Cameron

FOR

AJ Green

Brandon Pettigrew

Joique Bell

I'm on the fence. Russ Wilson is my current starting QB and I literally have no one at TE (Brandon Meyers, but he has been a huge disappointment). I take a huge loss at WR, but I have Cecil Shorts, Emmanuel Sanders, Kenbrell Thompkins, Mike Wallace and Alshon Jeffrey still.

PPR league

I think I'd pass but I'm not a fan of TEs. Usually you can find someone to be servicable. Luck is an improvement but only 4-5 points per game so I'm not sure I'd give up Green for that. Just my $0.02

So since Trent Richardson has basically been a flop, do I bench him in favor of a 4th WR (Justin Blackmon -or- T.Y. Hilton)?

These ppr leagues confound me. I'm used to leaning on running backs. I fear change.

Don't worry Richardson has been killing me to. I'm actually in search of a trade in my league for a running back to help me out. My thoughts are to give up either the Chiefs or Seahawks D (very lucky to have both) and any mixture of players not named Calvin Johnson to get a legit RB.

I picked up Terrance Williams before this week, what a great choice. he had like 140 yards receiving and 1 td. If available I would grab him in your league because Miles Austin is out. I know Romo has Dez Bryant and Witten but I think he will start to average a lot of targets.

Who do I start this week?

Tom Brady vs. New Orleans

RGIII vs. Dallas

Rivers vs. Indianapolis

I'm tempted to start Rivers since he's had 2 weeks this season where he has put up over 60 fantasy points. Tom Brady fell flat last week, and RGIII is pretty spotty when it comes to fantasy points.