Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

Brees is on a biweek and I have Rothlisberger on the bench but he's up against an improved Raven's D. Do I go with Big Ben or do I pick up Chad Henne or Tannehill? Both have good match ups this week against San Diego and Buffalo respectively. I have Blackmon in the flex spot so I'm kind of leaning that way but I'm just not sure what to do. I guess Eli is available too and I have Cruz, but I just don't trust him at all any more.

Is Nick Foles available? Might be a flier pick-up for a bye week.

Brees is on a biweek and I have Rothlisberger on the bench but he's up against an improved Raven's D. Do I go with Big Ben or do I pick up Chad Henne or Tannehill? Both have good match ups this week against San Diego and Buffalo respectively. I have Blackmon in the flex spot so I'm kind of leaning that way but I'm just not sure what to do. I guess Eli is available too and I have Cruz, but I just don't trust him at all any more.

Is Nick Foles available? Might be a flier pick-up for a bye week.

Was going to grab him but I was too far down the waiver order or what ever it's called, and he got picked up immediately.

Brees is on a biweek and I have Rothlisberger on the bench but he's up against an improved Raven's D. Do I go with Big Ben or do I pick up Chad Henne or Tannehill? Both have good match ups this week against San Diego and Buffalo respectively. I have Blackmon in the flex spot so I'm kind of leaning towards Henne, but I'm just not sure what to do. I guess Eli is available too and I have Cruz, but I just don't trust him at all any more.

pick up Eli. The Vikings pass defense is atrocious.

Brees is on a biweek and I have Rothlisberger on the bench but he's up against an improved Raven's D. Do I go with Big Ben or do I pick up Chad Henne or Tannehill? Both have good match ups this week against San Diego and Buffalo respectively. I have Blackmon in the flex spot so I'm kind of leaning towards Henne, but I'm just not sure what to do. I guess Eli is available too and I have Cruz, but I just don't trust him at all any more.

He's projected the most out of anyone, but his passing game has been atrocious in it's own right.

All the guys I listed are basically the best available. Pryor is gone. There's Bradford, Alex Smith, Geno Smith and that's about it for quality.

He's projected the most out of anyone, but his passing game has been atrocious in it's own right.

All the guys I listed are basically the best available. Pryor is gone. There's Bradford, Alex Smith, Geno Smith and that's about it for quality.

Alex Smith may not be a horrible option. They are playing a very spotty Texans D this week

Alex Smith may not be a horrible option. They are playing a very spotty Texans D this week

number 1 against the pass

I think I have my lineup set pretty well but I'm looking for for other people's comments/opinions. I started off 0-4 but am on a 2 game win streak. Playing the league leading team who is 5-1 (and a girl) and I'd like for this momentum to keep going.

Starters-

QB- Phillip Rivers

RBs- Arian Foster, DeAngelo Williams

WRs- Hakeem Nicks, Mike Williams, Justin Blackmon

TE- Heath Miller

FLEX- Keenan Allen

D- Panthers

K- Seattle's

Bench-

QB- Eli Manning

RBs- Stevan Ridley, Chris Johnson, Andre Ellington

WRs- DeAndre Hopkins, Roddy White, Randall Cobb-O

TE- Charles Clay

I think I have my lineup set pretty well but I'm looking for for other people's comments/opinions. I started off 0-4 but am on a 2 game win streak. Playing the league leading team who is 5-1 (and a girl) and I'd like for this momentum to keep going.

Starters-

QB- Phillip Rivers

RBs- Arian Foster, DeAngelo Williams

WRs- Hakeem Nicks, Mike Williams, Justin Blackmon

TE- Heath Miller

FLEX- Keenan Allen

D- Panthers

K- Seattle's

Bench-

QB- Eli Manning

RBs- Stevan Ridley, Chris Johnson, Andre Ellington

WRs- DeAndre Hopkins, Roddy White, Randall Cobb-O

TE- Charles Clay

once again let me start by saying I'm a cowboys fan so I hate him but Id start Eli. The Vikings secondary is atrocious and just lost a starting safety today. I also have rivers but would lean towards to QB that's gonna be in a shoot out rather than a guy playing the jaguars. Also the chargers run game is coming around. There's also a stat out there about short week opposite coast games.

Fantasy bro's -

Aaron Rodgers vs Cle

or

Andrew Luck vs Denver

I'll hang up and listen.

Rodgers. I'm admittedly biased but Denver's defense will get better with Bailey healthy and Miller back. Denver's stats look worse but they've played three top-11 pass offenses while Cleveland has only played one and they gave up four passing TDs in that game.