Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

Who do you guys think will be the better long term waiver pick-up this week?

Willis McGahee - Cleveland

Andre Ellington - Arizona

Zac Stacy - St. Louis

McGahee and Stacy are both starters. Ellington is not but has been steadily outperforming Mendenhall, getting more carries, and is the better catching threat. I play in a PPR league. Right now I'm leaning towards 1.Ellington 2.Stacy 3.McGahee.

Trent Richardson, Bilal Powell and Fred Jackson are my RB. Need 2 of them. Right now I am leaning towards Powell and and Richardson but I have been in RB hell all year and have got little to nothing out them. Not sure what to do

I'm still holding out for Richardson on my team. The Colts are about out of other options now so he should get all the touches, just have to see if he can do anything with them. I'd probably go with Powell as well because it's tough to tell how much Jackson is going to get a chance to do.

Who do you guys think will be the better long term waiver pick-up this week?

Willis McGahee - Cleveland

Andre Ellington - Arizona

Zac Stacy - St. Louis

McGahee and Stacy are both starters. Ellington is not but has been steadily outperforming Mendenhall, getting more carries, and is the better catching threat. I play in a PPR league. Right now I'm leaning towards 1.Ellington 2.Stacy 3.McGahee.

Since your in a PPR league I would definitely go with Ellington since he is consistently catching passed out of the backfield

Real undecided on a flex player for this week. My best options are reggie bush, kenbrell thompkins, and fred jackson. Of course this all changes is megatron can't go.

Reggie Bush without question.

Thats what I am leaning towards. Only thing that makes me a little hesitant is that playing at Cleveland which has a pretty solid D may not be a good matchup.

Real undecided on a flex player for this week. My best options are reggie bush, kenbrell thompkins, and fred jackson. Of course this all changes is megatron can't go.

I say Fred Jackson, he has been a consistent 10 points all year even when C.J. Spiller has been healthy. Reggie Bush either goes off or doesn't hardly score and points. They're both playing good defenses at stopping the run.