Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

Picked up Jonathan Franklin to start this week, per ESPN he is the clear cut #2 behind Lacey and will be used as a change of pace back. What say you HB fantasy football bros to put him in flex?

Note: I've got 2 players on bye that are usually my flex.

Picked up Jonathan Franklin to start this week, per ESPN he is the clear cut #2 behind Lacey and will be used as a change of pace back. What say you HB fantasy football bros to put him in flex?

What are your other options??

On bench: Golden Tate, Jacquizz Rodgers, Tavon Austin (hasn't scored more than 3 points a game, except week 2)

On bench: Golden Tate, Jacquizz Rodgers, Tavon Austin (hasn't scored more than 3 points a game, except week 2)

I would go with either Franklin or Jacquizz. Still not sure if Steven Jackson is healthy and he's the #2 back behind him.

This got me to thinking of my RB situation and I'm in some serious help here. I've got Ronnie Brown, Darren McFadden, James Starks (who is still hurt I believe), Alfonzo Smith, Jacquizz Rodgers, and Monte Ball. Can anyone find me 2 starters for this week. And before someone asks why my RB are complete crap, I'm in a 14 team league with 20 man rosters so it's pretty slim pickings.

I wouldn't be too confident in the Packers #2 back who had a game-changing fumble a couple weeks ago. But none of your other options are that great either. Although I'd be tempted to take a flier on Golden Tate. Or take a hard look at the waiver wire.

here is a conundrum. do i start the chiefs d (been stellar, but play a decent and ball-safe titans) or do i start the rams (who play a pathetic jags that make every defense look like the '85 bears). i am leaning towards the rams so i can stick with my "any defense that plays the jags" strategy. but the chiefs d has been hot. thoughts? iyo?

here is a conundrum. do i start the chiefs d (been stellar, but play a decent and ball-safe titans) or do i start the rams (who play a pathetic jags that make every defense look like the '85 bears). i am leaning towards the rams so i can stick with my "any defense that plays the jags" strategy. but the chiefs d has been hot. thoughts? iyo?

My ESPN league says that the Rams give up the most points to opposing RBs at 23.2 Pts a game and the Jags have MDJ and thats about it. The Rams should be up the whole game mostly taking MJD out of the game. The Titans main QB is out so they will rely on Chris Johnson who hasn't done much. Really you could do either but yes I would go with the Rams.

Andrew Luck

Steve Smith

Jordan Cameron

FOR

AJ Green

Brandon Pettigrew

Joique Bell

I'm on the fence. Russ Wilson is my current starting QB and I literally have no one at TE (Brandon Meyers, but he has been a huge disappointment). I take a huge loss at WR, but I have Cecil Shorts, Emmanuel Sanders, Kenbrell Thompkins, Mike Wallace and Alshon Jeffrey still.

PPR league

I'm 0-4 this season, despite having one of the highest scoring teams in my league, overall.

My combined opponents record so far is 15-1.

Sounds like you get very unlucky against other teams, playing them when their team goes off. This is usually how my luck is. it sucks lol

Alright so I have a debacle, I'm projected to lose by a point today. I think I could lose a lot worse if a few of my top guys have "off" games. The only real flexibility I have at this point is in my defense. I have Seattle starting right now, but I have the Texans on the bench or the option of picking up the Pats, Titans, or Saints. I'm leaning on taking the Saints starting them and dropping the Texans, what do you guys think? Just don't know what to think about Luck going up against Seattle right now...