Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

I improved to 4-0 in my league. Phillip Rivers is proving me a genius right now. In a ppr league so all my idiot friends were too busy nailing down Danny Amendola Wes Welker types that they forgot about the importance of every down RBs. I have AP and demarco Murray along with Stafford and Rivers. They gave me sh#t for drafting Seattles defense in the 9th round but they are literally averaging more points than some of their number 1 RBs. My WRs are Anquan Boldin Greg Jennings and Hakeem Nicks TE is Vernon Davis.

I improved to 4-0 in my league. Phillip Rivers is proving me a genius right now. In a ppr league so all my idiot friends were too busy nailing down Danny Amendola Wes Welker types that they forgot about the importance of every down RBs. I have AP and demarco Murray along with Stafford and Rivers. They gave me sh#t for drafting Seattles defense in the 9th round but they are literally averaging more points than some of their number 1 RBs. My WRs are Anquan Boldin Greg Jennings and Hakeem Nicks TE is Vernon Davis.

Same thing happened to me. Seattle's defense gives me around 15 points a week. Best defense is the league.

Same thing happened to me. Seattle's defense gives me around 15 points a week. Best defense is the league.

Hardest decision I have each week is to choose between the Chiefs and Seahawaks D. My home pick on the Chiefs in the last round is turning out great so far.

Anybody have thoughts on Roddy White? Some guy in my league dropped him. He's obviously a very good player and since I'm 1 in the waiver wire I'll be picking him up but how long will it take him to overcome him high ankle sprain?

I would definitely pick him up. Unless you are totally stacked at WR, he's worth stashing for a few weeks to see how he does.

Anybody have thoughts on Roddy White? Some guy in my league dropped him. He's obviously a very good player and since I'm 1 in the waiver wire I'll be picking him up but how long will it take him to overcome him high ankle sprain?

I would definitely pick him up. Unless you are totally stacked at WR, he's worth stashing for a few weeks to see how he does.

roddy white is a talent. top wr, imo. they just need to get him the ball.

I have him on my team but I'm fortunate enough to be able to let him sit the bench til he gets healthy since I have Megatron, Torrey Smith and Kenbrell Thompkins finally decided to show up. Definitely worth picking up and will be a nice addition once he gets back to full strength.

I just traded Roddy for Hakeem nicks and Danny woodhead. Needed a RB as I have AP on a bye week. I would look for roddy to come around in week 7. I believe the falcolns have a bye in week 6. I'm hoping to get something from Nicks as the Giants play from behind in a division that can't defend the pass. Also another reason Roddy could be worth the risk is the NFC south is the weakest pass defense division in the NFL

I just traded Roddy for Hakeem nicks and Danny woodhead. Needed a RB as I have AP on a bye week. I would look for roddy to come around in week 7. I believe the falcolns have a bye in week 6. I'm hoping to get something from Nicks as the Giants play from behind in a division that can't defend the pass. Also another reason Roddy could be worth the risk is the NFC south is the weakest pass defense division in the NFL

You got a steal in Woodhead, imo. Dude is going to start putting up big numbers for SD, especially now that Rivers is looking for him in the passing game.