Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

So, do you play Trent Richardson or Bilal Powell?

Richardson is a productive back that just got traded to an offense that didn't get him to sit on the bench. They want to feature him in their offense. But, he has only been there for a week and a half now. How much is he going to know the offense?

Powell was stuck in a rotation battle for the starting job until recently when the other player got injured. Predictions are that he should get the majority of work.

Both defenses have given up points to RBs.

Start one at RB, and the other at flex, imo.

Richardson is a productive back that just got traded to an offense that didn't get him to sit on the bench. They want to feature him in their offense. But, he has only been there for a week and a half now. How much is he going to know the offense?

Powell was stuck in a rotation battle for the starting job until recently when the other player got injured. Predictions are that he should get the majority of work.

Unfortunately, my flex player played last night (Austin) and scored me ZERO points. :grr

Unfortunately, my flex player played last night (Austin) and scored me ZERO points. :grr

I drafted Tavon Austin as well, besides his week two performance (2 td's) he's been real bust. But I would go with Powell, Richardson has to share alot of carries with Ahmad Bradshaw. Plus Powell had 27 carries against the Bills, and Ivory is still hurt.

It's crazy to think that even though RGIII is not having a very good year, he has still consistently put up more fantasy points than the other QB on my roster: Tom Brady...

Yep. Brady is really f'ing me over. They keep projecting all of these points for him and he doesn't deliver

I drafted Tavon Austin as well, besides his week two performance (2 td's) he's been real bust. But I would go with Powell, Richardson has to share alot of carries with Ahmad Bradshaw. Plus Powell had 27 carries against the Bills, and Ivory is still hurt.

My thoughts also. Thanks,

Interesting....

rbs backing up both players are injured. And they play against each other. I'm at a loss on what it do. It's a toss up for me.

It's crazy to think that even though RGIII is not having a very good year, he has still consistently put up more fantasy points than the other QB on my roster: Tom Brady...

Yep. Brady is really f'ing me over. They keep projecting all of these points for him and he doesn't deliver

And right after I say that, RGIII puts up only 25 points... Son of a...

I'm losing by 24 with only Jimmy Graham left, and the other guy has the Pats' kicker. Pretty much screwed unless Graham has an absolutely monster game.