Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

Don't think I've seen a thread like this before. If there is one my bad. Discuss your team or ask for suggestions who to play or bench.

My team:

QB: Russel Wilson, Eli Manning

RB: AP, CJ Spiller, and Jason Snelling

WR: Desean Jackson, Dez Bryant, Pierre Garcon, Torrey Smith, Deandre Hopkins, Malcom Floyd and Cordelle Patterson

TE: Julius Thomas, Tyler Eifert

Defense: Seahawks

K: Steven Hauschka

We have a 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Defense and 1 Kicker set up.

The problem is I'm not sure who to start and bench for my WRs. Not sure if I should have Desean Jackson, Pierre Gracon or Torrey Smith. Obviously starting Dez Bryant so I have 3 players for 2 spots.

Any one have any suggestions or insights?

Don't ever start Eli Manning.

I think he scored 4 points last week. Just sad.

Its a mirage! Full disclosure- cowboys fan here. The giants always have part of their season where they go full retard. I fully expect them to rebound shortly.

They better, my Hakeem Nicks pick is looking like a waste. The dude didn't even get a catch last Sunday.

Don't think I've seen a thread like this before. If there is one my bad. Discuss your team or ask for suggestions who to play or bench.

My team:

QB: Russel Wilson, Eli Manning

RB: AP, CJ Spiller, and Jason Snelling

WR: Desean Jackson, Dez Bryant, Pierre Garcon, Torrey Smith, Deandre Hopkins, Malcom Floyd and Cordelle Patterson

TE: Julius Thomas, Tyler Eifert

Defense: Seahawks

K: Steven Hauschka

We have a 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Defense and 1 Kicker set up.

The problem is I'm not sure who to start and bench for my WRs. Not sure if I should have Desean Jackson, Pierre Gracon or Torrey Smith. Obviously starting Dez Bryant so I have 3 players for 2 spots.

Any one have any suggestions or insights?

I would go with Desean and Garcon. Desean's worst game came last week and he still had 60+ yards. As for Garcon, the Redskins defense is truly terrible so the 'Skins will be throwing it a lot. As long as Pierre is healthy then he's RG3's go to guy.

So, do you play Trent Richardson or Bilal Powell?

Richardson is a productive back that just got traded to an offense that didn't get him to sit on the bench. They want to feature him in their offense. But, he has only been there for a week and a half now. How much is he going to know the offense?

Powell was stuck in a rotation battle for the starting job until recently when the other player got injured. Predictions are that he should get the majority of work.

Both defenses have given up points to RBs.