Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

So as long as Dez Bryant, Justin Blackmon, Frank Gore, Demarco Murray, Antonio Gates, and New England's kicker can outscore Jimmy Graham, I'll be okay here.

Not to mention, Jimmy has 7 points to make up as is.

Looks like you're good. No catches for Graham. That doesn't happen very often. Leave it to Belichick.

I'm down by 6. He has Andrew Luck and I have Phillip Rivers and Trent Richardson.

Trent better get on his high horse and pick up major yards so Luck doesn't have to throw.

Did you win?

Pulled it out for a 5 point win.

I have issues though. I'm leading my division with a 5-1 record. BUT, two of my RBs are really questionable at best. I have been starting

Charles

Powell

Richardson

The last two weeks, Powell and Richardson have combined for a total of 18 points. That's an average of 4.5 points each per game. That sucks and now Powell is even questionable to play this week with a shoulder injury.

I'm thinking of moving Jaquizz Rodgers from the bench to replace one of them (probably Powell) There is absolutely nobody to pick up in my league.

Another question I have is do I start Rivers against Jacksonville or Cam Newton against Saint Louis? I'll probably start Rivers but it is tempting to start Newton.

My record resembles something you'd see more in hockey than fantasy football. I'm a whopping 1-3-2 on the year.

I'm guessing your league doesn't use fractional points?

Even without fractional points, two ties is pretty improbable.

It does not use fractional points. Craziest thing is the ties came in back to back weeks.

Brees is on a biweek and I have Rothlisberger on the bench but he's up against an improved Raven's D. Do I go with Big Ben or do I pick up Chad Henne or Tannehill? Both have good match ups this week against San Diego and Buffalo respectively. I have Blackmon in the flex spot so I'm kind of leaning towards Henne, but I'm just not sure what to do. I guess Eli is available too and I have Cruz, but I just don't trust him at all any more.