Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

I don't understand why Yahoo! keeps projecting Trent Richardson to get 12-16 points every week. He's only cracked 10 once or twice this season. Then there's Frank Gore who's usually good for 15+ but is always projected to do worse than Richardson.

Yeah, I'm stuck with Richardson as well. Their predictions haven't been that bad this year but Richardson is out of touch with reality. I'm tempted to plug in Helu tonight instead of Richardson but can't get myself to do it (yet).

I don't understand why Yahoo! keeps projecting Trent Richardson to get 12-16 points every week. He's only cracked 10 once or twice this season. Then there's Frank Gore who's usually good for 15+ but is always projected to do worse than Richardson.

Yeah, I'm stuck with Richardson as well. Their predictions haven't been that bad this year but Richardson is out of touch with reality. I'm tempted to plug in Helu tonight instead of Richardson but can't get myself to do it (yet).

I have Richardson as well. Benching him and starting CJ2K

I haven't played Richardson in weeks. I've been going with a 4th wide receiver, which was a great decision. I'm loaded at WR even with Blackmon getting suspended for the year.

blackmon getting suspended hurt. i am weak at wr and he was a great pickup. the kid is just a freak talent. too bad he got himself into trouble.

had shady two years in a row. that guy is a true talent, but reid never used him effectively. nice to see him getting more touches.

wallace has been disappoint and will be on 'revis island'. cooper benefits for jackson's double-teams. but wallace is due and jackson might be fools' gold.

i just don't know.