Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

Well just found out my 14 team league sets the playoffs based on total points scored and not record. So instead of being 5th and in the 8 team playoff my year is over.

What? That's so dumb. What's the point of keeping records and playing head-to-head?

Well just found out my 14 team league sets the playoffs based on total points scored and not record. So instead of being 5th and in the 8 team playoff my year is over.

What? That's so dumb. What's the point of keeping records and playing head-to-head?

Not entirely sure. Not all that happy about it either. Had some very favorable match ups this week that I think would have very easily got me to the next round.

Wow. That's garbage man. Find your commish and kick him in the nads.

I lost last year in part because I finished second in my division with a better record than any other team from the other division.

Top 2 teams from EACH division got a bye. I had great matchups in that second week. Lost that first f#*$ing week though.

Team as is this week:

QB: Fitzpatrick vs. Denver or Manuel vs. ATL

RB: AP

FLEX: VJax vs. BUF

FLEX: Jeffery vs. DAL

WR: Gordon vs. NE

TE: Bennett vs. DAL or G. Graham vs. JAX

D: 'Hawks

K: Suisham

Hurry back Rodgers! This is when I needed ya. Traded Wilson for him and thought it was a steal at the time. Arghhh.

Think it's solid to start Fitz and Graham and leave CJ2K on the bench vs. Denver? I can't bring myself to start him over any of those receivers...

Sweet.....

When I was struggling with Richardson on my team, I finally went out and picked up Jennings (Raiders). He did fairly well for me but last week he got a concussion right at the end of the game. On Friday they were claiming he was going to play. Luckily, I looked at my team around 10am yesterday and saw he was out. I went and picked up Reece in his place....yea baby....21 points.

Dang lucky since both Newton and the Panther's defense crapped the bed for me last night.

On to the second round.

Sweet.....

When I was struggling with Richardson on my team, I finally went out and picked up Jennings (Raiders). He did fairly well for me but last week he got a concussion right at the end of the game. On Friday they were claiming he was going to play. Luckily, I looked at my team around 10am yesterday and saw he was out. I went and picked up Reece in his place....yea baby....21 points.

Dang lucky since both Newton and the Panther's defense crapped the bed for me last night.

On to the second round.

Did the exact same thing. Got Jennings and ditched Richardson, only I did not see Jennings was out. He got 0 points obviously. I am still winning this week, I just need the bears defense to not have a good night. Dude I am against needs 11 points from the Bears D.