Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

Lost again. 2-6. Can't seem to find any consistency. Either the WRs or RBs as a group do crappy. I'm looking for a WR from the waivers this week. Who do you think is a better and will score more consistent points?

Marvin Jones- Cincinnati- He's their 3rd option at WR so he doesn't see the field every play but has scored 3 straight TDs in games. Also seems to have some better chemistry with Dalton than Sanu and Green does pull away the better corners.

Kenny Stills- New Orleans- Big play rookie. NO's 2nd option. Only problem with him is Brees likes to spread the ball out.

I'm in a PPR league. Right now Randall Cobb has the most points out of all my WRs....ugh.

Last question. What are the chances of Roddy White or Arian Foster starting? Need both of them really. If Roddy cannot play one of these WRs listed above will be starting for me,

Not a PPR league? Jones gave me 10.6. He racked up 44 last week, but I had him on the bench (not that it mattered).

Thought about scooping up Tannehill to replace Geno, but I forgot he played last night and forgot to add him. Then I decided to give Keenum a chance, but somebody already picked him up. Geno it is, I hope he at least doesn't get benched again.

Andy f'ing Dalton out-scored my starter the last few weeks, so I start him instead and what do I get? 9 f'ing points

DO'T YOU JUST LOVE FANTASY FOOTBALL??

I wasn't even watching the game (I was watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown") and my buddy texted me: "Dude, fantasy hates you lol"

I knew then that it was bad

Not a PPR league, I picked Jones up this week hoping he could at least get a touchdown considering he's had at least one in the last couple of weeks.

also picked up jones only I picked him 2 weeks ago but didn't start him last week when he went off. Lost by 6. I am in a ppr league and if that waste of space Gresham doesn't get called for a weak hold that didn't affect the play, jones wouldn't have had his 50yd Td reversed.

Andy f'ing Dalton out-scored my starter the last few weeks, so I start him instead and what do I get? 9 f'ing points

DO'T YOU JUST LOVE FANTASY FOOTBALL??

I wasn't even watching the game (I was watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown") and my buddy texted me: "Dude, fantasy hates you lol"

I knew then that it was bad

Well obviously, The Great Pumpkin > Dolphins vs Bengals.

I don't understand why Yahoo! keeps projecting Trent Richardson to get 12-16 points every week. He's only cracked 10 once or twice this season. Then there's Frank Gore who's usually good for 15+ but is always projected to do worse than Richardson.

Which again proves my theory; Bo Pelini has a part time job at Yahoo!.