Do we still like the Big 10?

It was a good move.

Also, the only reply to this "gem"

I know that everyone says that the Big 12 catered to Texas and Oklahoma, but how is it any different from catering to Ohio State and Michigan (which the Big 10 does)?

can be...

bread-and-cat.jpg

Are you being sarcastic by being sarcastic about someone saying that the B1G caters to Ohio St. and Michigan? You'd have to be blind and/or stupid to think otherwise.

The B1G has turned out to be one big, greasy fart for NU. Wouldn't you much rather play Missouri, K-State, Texas, CU, OU, etc. rather than friggen Illinois, Perdue, and for God's sake Rutgers! I agree that Texas was the bully of the Big 12, but man it was fun to play them. We come to the B1G and get run over by a bunch of never-rans like Wisconsin. I was at the B1G Championship game and let me tell you the Wisconsin fans and most B1G fans in general have no respect for Husker football. At least when OU or Texas would stomp us the fans still had some reverence for us. The games that we played against Colorado when they were on their way down were 10x's more exciting than just about any B1G game thus far. The answer is no, it sucks.

• Fire 2

Iowa reminds me of the teams that try to make a rivalry up when there is none

Iowa has Iowa St, so we will never be their rival. If anything it is NU looking for one. I think Wisconsin moving to the same division will help.

OU was Nebraska's rival, but Texas was more important to OU. Colorado wanted to be our rival, but we thumbed our nose at them.

Jeebus. Lose one game. One frickin game and a couple defensive sh**ty performances and we start questioning literally EVERYTHING. Holy cow, let me guess. Next we're gonna question the reality of Chimney Rock and sweet corn.

My questioning the move isn't due to the performance of the team this year. I have felt uneasy about the move as a whole. Is it good for the University, yes. But, as a fan, I preferred the old conference.

Jeebus. Lose one game. One frickin game and a couple defensive sh**ty performances and we start questioning literally EVERYTHING. Holy cow, let me guess. Next we're gonna question the reality of Chimney Rock and sweet corn.

I don't think the feelings about the B1G would be different if we were undefeated right now. Some people didn't like the move from the start.

I think Northwestern and Wisconsin are the biggest potential rivals at the moment. Northwestern seems to be the Big 10 version of Kansas State, purple kitties will catch you off guard some years and beat ya. Wisconsin has the potential to be a good ole fashioned slobberknocker each year, most likely the game that determines the West champion starting next year. As for Illinois, Purdue, Iowa, and Minnesota I really don't have any feelings on any of them, Minnesota is a good trip but the rest are blah. I drove to Michigan and Indianapolis for games so far, and the drives through Iowa, Illinois and Indiana are boring as hell.

Iowa reminds me of the teams that try to make a rivalry up when there is none

Iowa has Iowa St, so we will never be their rival. If anything it is NU looking for one. I think Wisconsin moving to the same division will help.

Yup. Iowa has long standing rivalries. Don't forget, Iowa hates Minnesota too.