Content – Encouraged – Disappointed - Outraged

TAKODA

I just have this funny thing that there's more to this Martinez injury than what's being put out there, and the the Taylor era really has come to an end. I believe 100% that those thoughts will be reaffirmed for many by 3 pm Saturday.

I would also agree......and Jay Foreman gave some thoughts on this on the radio the other day.

Never heard Foremans take on it, did he go into any detail?

I just have this funny thing that there's more to this Martinez injury than what's being put out there, and the the Taylor era really has come to an end. I believe 100% that those thoughts will be reaffirmed for many by 3 pm Saturday.

I would also agree......and Jay Foreman gave some thoughts on this on the radio the other day.

Never heard Foremans take on it, did he go into any detail?

It was gone into detail in one of the other threads about how it seems Bo has called Martinez out on his lack of desire to run this year. Bo says he can throw on a hurt foot, but for him to play, he has to be able to plant his foot and go. That's been lacking. Hence why Taylor wont see the field till he's 100%. Which is why I also feel he may be done for good.

I'm back to a mood of cautious optimism with this team. The defense still has a long ways to go, but their performance was encouraging at least.

I feel better as well. Not cakewalk-through-the-season better but enough that we can have a chance in each game. I think every team on our schedule has at least as many question marks as we do. Just going to be about who can make fewer mistakes the day they play.

I saw the team I expected this year. Very young, inexperienced, but playing hard. I do not think we have a chance of winning out this year, but if we play like we did this weekend, I can live with it. The effort was there, will it be enough with improvement to satisfy most, most likely not. Can not swallow enough kool aid to buy the Rose Bowl talk, river is not that deep, and I am on a diet!!!

But we saw improvement, I think by players and staff. So I can live with it no matter the outcome as long as it goes along like it did last weekend.