The "Name your new head coach" thread megamerge

So, that game just happened and just about everyone can now agree, that Bo is now on his way out at the end of the year regardless of what happens. So who can we realisticly get? And who would fit in the system the best. Some may argue that Scott Frost would bet a good fit but personally I am not a fan of that. I'm done with trying coordinators. Bobby Petrino? How awesome would Chip Kelly be? Also Chris Petersen always comes up, but why would he leave a stable 2.5ish million a year for no reason? So with a very diverse bunch of coaches out there who would you like?

The only person that would want the job at NU I feel is Scott Frost. And I am sorry, but cover up the name on Scott Frost's resume. There is absolutely no chance that he is qualified to be the Head Coach at the University of Nebraska. But unfortunately, if we fire Bo, Scott is the only guy I feel would want the job. Its a very harsh reality for us, but it is the case. If we were to try to get that "sexy hire," he would only be using us as a stepping stone job and not a destination.

I still am curious how good a fit Craig Bohl would be.

If we hire a guy who was inferior in every way to Bo Pelini back in 2001 I will be very unhappy. Next.

i want butch davis

You want a known cheater? I don't.

I would take him in a heart beat. He can build a program, recruit with the best of them, and win a championship

I think it's safe to say, baring a miracle turnaround and improvement this year resulting in a conference championship, or at least CCG appearence at minimun, that the money bags of this program will now this time be willing to put forth whatever it takes money wize to make this a destination job and by god get it back to where we want. Not deserve, becuase that the wrong term. it's what we want. And money talks. It's not 1994 anymore.