Per Press Conference with Bo: As of today, Tommy is starting

Then again, what is the difference between this and post UCLA?

There's a lot of things different about losing to UCLA who many people thought we would and losing to Minnesota who very few thought we would. It's about like asking what the difference is between losing to Ohio State and South Dakota State.

I meant with regard to the statements he's making, things just sound similar.

Uh, I'm not sure how this is Bo's fault.

Taylor "apparently" told Bo he was good to go. Taylor lied in numerous conversations with Bo stating that he was healthy enough to play.

That said, at a certain point it was pretty obvious Bo should've pulled Taylor.

Furthermore, they are FINALLY moving Santos away from Mike. THANK YOU LORD. ABOUT f'ing TIME.

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind if every LB lost their spot at this point. The depth chart needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. Their are some horrible inconsistencies. I hope Love/Newby are ready to go next year.

Give me Rose/Bando/(hopefully Love or Newby). I'm tired of these kids playing soft. GET VIOLENT.

Next - Randle, Josh Mitchell need to take a seat. And where was Leroy Alexander? Still waiting for Charles Jackson...

Then again, what is the difference between this and post UCLA?

There's a lot of things different about losing to UCLA who many people thought we would and losing to Minnesota who very few thought we would. It's about like asking what the difference is between losing to Ohio State and South Dakota State.

I meant with regard to the statements he's making, things just sound similar.

I'd probably say you should panic a lot more after losing to Minnesota than UCLA, and that getting pushed around by Minnesota says a lot about the personnel on the field. Personally, I'll be asking for SOMEONES head if Charles Jackson isn't on the field next week.

I wish some of you guys would go watch the tape and tell me what quarterback we have on the roster would've done any better with that same play calling and sh#t ass line play. Not one. Hell, if it weren't for Martinez's long run we probably wouldn't have scored again.

The offensive gameplay and calls would have been completely different. Minnesota knew Martinez was hampered and wouldnt be able to take off liek he really can. There was no need to shadow Martinez or worry about his running. They sat back, played coverage and let thier front 4 guys go after Martinez. Martinez couldn't beat the coverage. RKII could have, and TA would have used his legs to make more plays. I couldnt count on my hands the number fo times Martinez could have ran and picked up 5 or 6 yards at least on broke passing plays.

To say Martinez didnt hamper this offense in the least is ignorant as crap.

And that's Martinez's fault how? This is what I'm saying. The problems resides over the quarterback position. Our playcalling should not change that drastically with a QB change. It shouldn't. Beck is setting Taylor up for failure. Taylor's best throws come on playaction, yet we don't run the ball to set that up. We have him sling it around, it's not going to work. And if you think that would've worked with TA I think you're the one that is mistaken.

TA is no more mobile than a hurt Taylor. He has decent elusiveness, good pocket presence, but lets not act like once he gets out of the pocket he is going to house one.

@ESPN_BigTen

Pelini on his performance as head coach: "I'm not meeting my expectations, I know that." Definitely more revealing than usual today.

Listen, I appreciate the honest introspection, but if this was the first time this has happened, it'd be different. It's like the fifth or sixth time. Soul-searching time is over. It's production time now.

• Fire 1

@ESPN_BigTen

Pelini on his performance as head coach: "I'm not meeting my expectations, I know that." Definitely more revealing than usual today.

Listen, I appreciate the honest introspection, but if this was the first time this has happened, it'd be different. It's like the fifth or sixth time. Soul-searching time is over. It's production time now.

At least he didn't go with, "I am doing excellent in all areas."

I wish some of you guys would go watch the tape and tell me what quarterback we have on the roster would've done any better with that same play calling and sh#t ass line play. Not one. Hell, if it weren't for Martinez's long run we probably wouldn't have scored again.

The offensive gameplay and calls would have been completely different. Minnesota knew Martinez was hampered and wouldnt be able to take off liek he really can. There was no need to shadow Martinez or worry about his running. They sat back, played coverage and let thier front 4 guys go after Martinez. Martinez couldn't beat the coverage. RKII could have, and TA would have used his legs to make more plays. I couldnt count on my hands the number fo times Martinez could have ran and picked up 5 or 6 yards at least on broke passing plays.

To say Martinez didnt hamper this offense in the least is ignorant as crap.

And that's Martinez's fault how? This is what I'm saying. The problems resides over the quarterback position. Our playcalling should not change that drastically with a QB change. It shouldn't. Beck is setting Taylor up for failure. Taylor's best throws come on playaction, yet we don't run the ball to set that up. We have him sling it around, it's not going to work. And if you think that would've worked with TA I think you're the one that is mistaken.

TA is no more mobile than a hurt Taylor. He has decent elusiveness, good pocket presence, but lets not act like once he gets out of the pocket he is going to house one.

It's Martinez's fault purely becuase he said he was good enough to play therefore the coaches put him out there. TA is much more mobile than a hurt Martinez, he is much more elusive and can run out of the pocket and pick up 5 or 6 yards. Nobody ever said TA had the speed to take it to the house on any play like Martinez, but right now, Martinez doesnt have that speed either. There is absolutely NO REASON to put a hobbled Martinez out there on the field when we have capable backups. If you think a 65% Martinez is still the best option to start on this team currently then you better buckle up, it's going to be a very rough ride for the next 4 years.

• Fire 2

Turf toe....hip pointer...

At this point I just want to see how many ambiguous injuries Taylor can accrue and Bo can talk about.

"Well guys, Taylor told me he's fully healed from his "ants in the pants" he suffered two weeks ago, but I guess he suffered an acute case of "the vapors" in the second half. Hopefully this week is a week of recovery and his chronic case of the "Jim-jams" gets better. Otherwise, of course Tommy starts."

• Fire 5

Pelini backing up the fans......

Stating that 99% of our fans are amazing......very loyal and passionate.

Talked about twitter and players talking to the crappy fans.

Stated that two fans stood by the bus and welcomed the team after the game. Very encouraging. Told his son that those fans are the 99% of what NEB fans are made of......

Uh, I'm not sure how this is Bo's fault.

Taylor "apparently" told Bo he was good to go. Taylor lied in numerous conversations with Bo stating that he was healthy enough to play.

That said, at a certain point it was pretty obvious Bo should've pulled Taylor.

Furthermore, they are FINALLY moving Santos away from Mike. THANK YOU LORD. ABOUT f'ing TIME.

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind if every LB lost their spot at this point. The depth chart needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. Their are some horrible inconsistencies. I hope Love/Newby are ready to go next year.

Give me Rose/Bando/(hopefully Love or Newby). I'm tired of these kids playing soft. GET VIOLENT.

Next - Randle, Josh Mitchell need to take a seat. And where was Leroy Alexander? Still waiting for Charles Jackson...

You can't blame Bo because Taylor lied about his health? Taylor had a hip pointer, injured shoulder and two broken toes. Bo/Taylor called it "turf toe". This staff hasn't been upfront about anything regarding team injuries, especially when it comes to Taylor. We have a top medical staff, and Taylor's word is only a tiny piece of what goes into deciding if a player is healthy enough to play.

I'm over this staff. Retain Brown and Fisher and lefts find some guys that know how to teach. They get to practice all week to hammer out these silly fundamentals, and our coaches repeatedly drop the ball in teaching these kids how to play basic football.