Per Press Conference with Bo: As of today, Tommy is starting

What the hell kinda question is that? Don't ask that personal crap, you moron.

huh???????

What question? I missed it......

Something about how he handles it at home, that's just pointless.

Ooooh.......yeah I heard something to that affect.......

Didn't really pull me in, so I didn't hone in on it.....

huh???????

Yea someone asked him, how he deals with the losses at home. Bo talked a little about his kids and wife, he didn't seem comfortable talking about it. I understand that.

Uh, I'm not sure how this is Bo's fault.

Taylor "apparently" told Bo he was good to go. Taylor lied in numerous conversations with Bo stating that he was healthy enough to play.

That said, at a certain point it was pretty obvious Bo should've pulled Taylor.

So do you think that Bo and his staff either 1) don't pay attention at practice or 2) are too incompetent to see when a player is hurt in practice?

huh???????

Yea someone asked him, how he deals with the losses at home. Bo talked a little about his kids and wife, he didn't seem comfortable talking about it. I understand that.

Would have loved to hear he gets black out drunk.

• Fire 1

Taylor "apparently" told Bo he was good to go. Taylor lied in numerous conversations with Bo stating that he was healthy enough to play.

So do you think that Bo and his staff either 1) don't pay attention at practice or 2) are too incompetent to see when a player is hurt in practice?

I think they invested a level of trust in him. It didn't pay off.

3) Taylor in practice is a lot different than in game Taylor. Can't be hit in practice. They slowly bring him up to speed. Maybe some days he is better than others? I know some days his ankles feel fine and others they feel like he is being stung every time he takes a step and plants.

Contrary to what you believe, it isn't all about failures on the head coach. Players have failures as well. My issue is, a 5th year senior shouldn't have the failures of a RSFr.

where have you all been? haven't we seen Bo play a hobbled Taylor over the past 2 seasons?...this was a conscious decision on Pelini's behalf.....he has no trust in his backup qbs......ever.

3) Taylor in practice is a lot different than in game Taylor. Can't be hit in practice. They slowly bring him up to speed. Maybe some days he is better than others? I know some days his ankles feel fine and others they feel like he is being stung every time he takes a step and plants.

Contrary to what you believe, it isn't all about failures on the head coach. Players have failures as well. My issue is, a 5th year senior shouldn't have the failures of a RSFr.

Your sources tell you that?

where have you all been? haven't we seen Bo play a hobbled Taylor over the past 2 seasons?...this was a conscious decision on Pelini's behalf.....he has no trust in his backup qbs......ever.

He played Cody Green instead of a hobbled Taylor, and unfortunately the fumble machine backup was benched. And Zac Lee didn't bring the type of the running game that we usually do. Plus this was also around the time that we only had Roy Helu who had a sore shoulder, and Rex had a broken foot.