Per Press Conference with Bo: As of today, Tommy is starting

Q just almost threw a certain QB under the bus.

Haha I love Q. This guy wants to go HAM on everyone.

WOW.......

The stuff being alluded to already today started to slowing show it's face......

Some people (Army_Allen) think I just make this stuff up. I mean, literally 20 minutes ago I said Enunwa told Beck he didn't think Taylor was helping the team and contributed to a poor week of practice, and then just now Quincy throws TM under the bus (essentially) by saying the QB has to make the tough throws and that he didn't want to say something to get him in trouble when he was DIRECTLY ASKED ABOUT TM. If you're going to say something good about him, you won't get in trouble... So.. yup.

Unfortunately, someone is going to have a talk with Enunwa now. It also seemed like Tommy was throwing some jabs at Taylor - or expressing his confidence in his self without admiring Taylor like last week. (Taylor is our qb, blah blah blah, and now he said I have to have faith in our coaches).

I took notice to this as well.

Q just almost threw a certain QB under the bus.

Haha I love Q. This guy wants to go HAM on everyone.

WOW.......

The stuff being alluded to already today started to slowing show it's face......

Some people (Army_Allen) think I just make this stuff up. I mean, literally 20 minutes ago I said Enunwa told Beck he didn't think Taylor was helping the team and contributed to a poor week of practice, and then just now Quincy throws TM under the bus (essentially) by saying the QB has to make the tough throws and that he didn't want to say something to get him in trouble when he was DIRECTLY ASKED ABOUT TM. If you're going to say something good about him, you won't get in trouble... So.. yup.

Unfortunately, someone is going to have a talk with Enunwa now. It also seemed like Tommy was throwing some jabs at Taylor - or expressing his confidence in his self without admiring Taylor like last week. (Taylor is our qb, blah blah blah, and now he said I have to have faith in our coaches).

I still can't believe you thought I was serious about saying I have ties in the program. I could give two sh#ts about your so called ones.

Nope, I didn't think you were serious. Hence the ending line in that message. That said, I think my responses to you are done for the benefit of the board. So, as Kirk Herbstreit would say when he blocks a follower:

#Uhbyebye

Hell if you make a poll in the shed asking whether I should stop posting my opinion on a message board and it gets enough yays, I'll quit posting here all together. Til then, I could give two sh#ts. Quincy is right that some of those passes shoulda been thrown better. But Peyton Manning wouldn't have even had time to throw in half those pockets.

QB talk aside. The defense has been hiding behind it, it seems.

I've been shouting into the wind about this for two years now. Everyone seems to kinda/sorta acknowledge it, then get back to 1,000 posts about the quarterback. There's no stopping this runaway train while Martinez is behind center.

So when Tommy throws three picks against garbage purdue, it's ok because we won. But when Taylor manages the game way better but the d couldn't stop a stop sign, the loss is on Taylor? I don't get how the D is the only difference here between winning and losing these game and noone realizing that.

Before Knapp posts one more vague tweet and bolds text crucifying the everyone, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Before people keep posting guestimates about team chemistry, does anyone knows what happens in the locker room with Bo, Beck, Martinez, etc.?

Every one is freaking the f*ck out. I'm sure that fan reaction is great for support of a team that is 6-2 and in the exact same spot as last year WHEN THE WON THE F*CKING DIVISION.

This board is exhausting.

"f#*k THE FANS."

I don't know about anyone else, but right about now would be a good time for a leaked fbomb laced video to surface rather than having to listen to the inner squabbles of the team.

I'd rather hear the inner squabbles. People need to care less about being liked on the team, and more about winning f'ing games. We MIGHT actually have a team that is real with each other rather than having a bunch of fake cultivated relationships. People need to get after each other and be honest with each other. I'd rather hear player X say "No comment. I'll get in trouble." than say "Yeah man, I think we are really progressing".

Once the squabbles get worked out, thats when you build TRUE chemistry. Personally, thats part of why I liked Thomas Brown. He was a knucklehead, but a bad ass. He alone made the team more physical. We need more of that. We need TRUE leadership.

QB talk aside. The defense has been hiding behind it, it seems.

I've been shouting into the wind about this for two years now. Everyone seems to kinda/sorta acknowledge it, then get back to 1,000 posts about the quarterback. There's no stopping this runaway train while Martinez is behind center.

The fact that we all agree that the D is horrible makes it uninteresting to talk about. 90% of message board fun is the arguing. I don't know of anyone that thinks our D is even close to a solid unit. Hence, the only thing to talk about it how to fix it. And most of us aren't coaches so that would be a discussion between about 5 guys on here.