Per Press Conference with Bo: As of today, Tommy is starting

Oh sh#t........

Quincy put it down

Asked about the dropped balls in the game....

He stopped McKewon? mid-question and said, wait.....I am the reporter, how many REAL drops did we have?

Pretty much alluding to that maybe the QB threw some poor balls.......

Then he stated that the receivers need to make the tough catches, then he smirked and said that the QB needs to make the tough throws.

Then McKewon probed further.......

Asked that something to the affect that if a QB coming off 5-weeks of no playing time, did he not make some good throws!?

Quincy smirked again and stated that he didn't want to answer that question. He mentioned he didn't want to state something that he didn't want to say. Did he say it could get him in trouble!? I was getting to damn riled up trying to transcript all this........

f#*k ME.........

@HailVarsity

Pelini says if #Huskers played today Armstrong would start, Kellogg filling in. Martinez suffered hip pointer, didn't practice Sun.

So, in other words, Taylor has a broken femur.

Funny thing was, Bo said there is a hip pointer and a "hip pointer". Basically it was there is a hip pointer that some guys can play through and there is a hip pointer that takes a few days.