Hoke doesn't think Lewan should be suspended by B1G

StPaulHusker

ESPN is running a story about the Unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against Taylor Lewan in the game against Michigan State. Their video doesn't really show it well so I found one at a different angle.

Basically, Hoke said that Lewan was, "just trying to get the QB out of harms way." The youtube video I posted shows that Gardner is not even close to the pile and that this was not the first instance of facemasking for Lewan in the game.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9926825/michigan-wolverines-brady-hoke-says-taylor-lewan-helmet-twist-not-worth-suspension

So. Suspension or no?

The stuff in the video didn't look to be worth two games. Oh well. :lol:

Really? 13 seconds into it when he grabs a by the facemask as his arm is pinned down by another player and then proceeds to wrench the guy's head around....

One game? Sure. Two games? Seems a bit much. But really I don't have a dog in this fight. They could suspend him for the rest of the season for all I care. :lol:

The stuff in the video didn't look to be worth two games. Oh well. :lol:

Really? 13 seconds into it when he grabs a by the facemask as his arm is pinned down by another player and then proceeds to wrench the guy's head around....

One game? Sure. Two games? Seems a bit much. But really I don't have a dog in this fight. They could suspend him for the rest of the season for all I care. :lol:

I only said 2 games so it didn't seem like I just wanted him out just for our game. He should definitely get at least 1 game.

Maybe he was trying to avenge this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_VsOFe0ek

No excuses really. He probably should be suspended. Michigan-Michigan St. games in the past 5 years haven't really been the pinnacle of 'good, clean play'. Doesn't matter. We're losing every game the rest of this season and will dissolve the football team out of sheer embarrassment. You guys should just throw hail mary's every play. You'll win.