The Richie Ingognito situation

mwj98

My comments go both ways too, guise. It's directed at Martin as well. Sorry bud, but youre a 300 pound, NFL frickin offensive lineman, and youre complaining about bullying? Wrong. ShawnWatson said it best of anyone.

The fact he is unwilling to ultimately accept any liability says a lot about his character, as well the fact he is lashing out on twitter. Both these guys are idiots.

Bullying in an NFL lockerroom. I still laugh at the thought. What the hell is wrong with our society?

I'm sorry. I still cant come to terms with the notion of "bullying" by grown men, being paid millions to play frickin professional football. I just cant. I'm still waiting for the camera to pop out, "you're on candid camera!!!". I mean seriously, this has to be a joke right?

Anyone can be a bully, and anyone can be bullied. Apparently Jonathan Martin did not have the social skills or mental stability to deal with it properly, nor was there competent leadership or culture in the workplace (which of course is much different in an NFL locker room than a run of the mill office) to recognize what was going on.

This article about the latest report describes how Martin could be bullied, without fully absolving him of his own role in the whole thing, and reinforces Incognito's douchebaggery:

http://www.slate.com...mment=138473223

Richie is obviously a total idiot and I don't even want to claim Him as an ex husker. But, why has it only been his name drug through the mud until now?

Today is the first time I have known there were two other players involved.

Why only Ritchie's name in hand news until now?

All the comments below the story on SI all focus on him. People like their villains. I still don't think this stuff in uncommon at all. And I'm not surprised that 2 other guys were involved. Of course they barely get a mention.

Bullying in an NFL lockerroom. I still laugh at the thought. What the hell is wrong with our society?

From what I've gathered from a plethora of former NFL players on the AM radio is it's SOP, really. It's only a story because Incognito is douchier than the average douche and Martin is a bit of a pu&&y. The perfect storm.

From what I've gathered from a plethora of former NFL players on the AM radio is it's SOP, really. It's only a story because Incognito is douchier than the average douche and Martin is a bit of a pu&&y.

Bingo.

And the fact that none of the management for the team is being held accountable is hilarious. The NFL will refuse to acknowledge it's common, exhonnerate themselves and Incognito will be punished to make an example of him.

From what I've gathered from a plethora of former NFL players on the AM radio is it's SOP, really. It's only a story because Incognito is douchier than the average douche and Martin is a bit of a pu&&y.

Bingo.

And the fact that none of the management for the team is being held accountable is hilarious. The NFL will refuse to acknowledge it's common, exhonnerate themselves and Incognito will be punished to make an example of him.

Player A reveals himself.

http://tracking.si.com/2014/02/15/andrew-mcdonald-player-a-incognito-report/?eref=sihp

• 2 weeks later...

Police checking on reported damage to a car belonging to Richie Incognito, the player at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, say Incognito told an officer he did the damage himself.

Sgt. Mark Clark says the former Husker took responsibility when police contacted him Thursday.

He says police first went to Incognito's home Wednesday after being contacted by TMZ Sports and being given a photo of a black Ferrari with several dents in its hood.

OWH

Richie Incognito currently is undergoing treatment at a facility in Arizona after several weeks of severe mental struggles, multiple sources close to Incognito told NFL Media.

Incognito has been struggling with stress-related issues over the last several months, and it began to intensify in the weeks since the Ted Wells report was released.

Incognito has a history of anger management and depression issues for which he has sought help for years, a time in his life he explained during an interview with NFL.com in 2013. Those close to him believe the stress of the harassment allegations in recent months led to his most recent mental health struggles.

NFL.com

Police checking on reported damage to a car belonging to Richie Incognito, the player at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, say Incognito told an officer he did the damage himself.

Sgt. Mark Clark says the former Husker took responsibility when police contacted him Thursday.

He says police first went to Incognito's home Wednesday after being contacted by TMZ Sports and being given a photo of a black Ferrari with several dents in its hood.

OWH

OK....I have to ask. Do police investigate every time a car by is reported to have a dent in it?

• Fire 1