The Richie Ingognito situation

mwj98

I'm sorry. I still cant come to terms with the notion of "bullying" by grown men, being paid millions to play frickin professional football. I just cant. I'm still waiting for the camera to pop out, "you're on candid camera!!!". I mean seriously, this has to be a joke right?

I always thought the same thing. I would beat the crap out of someone if they did the same things to me that they did to Martin. Why didn't he grab a chair and go WWE on someone?

I'm sorry. I still cant come to terms with the notion of "bullying" by grown men, being paid millions to play frickin professional football. I just cant. I'm still waiting for the camera to pop out, "you're on candid camera!!!". I mean seriously, this has to be a joke right?

I agree....honestly, this is a working relationship and I'm assuming some of this was going on in the work place. Where is the professionalism and maturity with these idiots? Where is the leadership to tell someone like Richie to shut the F**ck up or you're off the team or on the bench because you are ruining team moral?

It boggles my mind that 300lb football players playing a professional sport and being paid millions would some how have this get to this level.

What it proves more and more to me is what a complete idiot someone like Richie is and that he never has learned anything since being asked to leave Nebraska.

I agree....honestly, this is a working relationship and I'm assuming some of this was going on in the work place. Where is the professionalism and maturity with these idiots? Where is the leadership to tell someone like Richie to shut the F**ck up or you're off the team or on the bench because you are ruining team moral?

It boggles my mind that 300lb football players playing a professional sport and being paid millions would some how have this get to this level.

What it proves more and more to me is what a complete idiot someone like Richie is and that he never has learned anything since being asked to leave Nebraska.

Ive found that making the other guy bleed from his nose and making his eyes water in front of your friends and colleagues usually gets the job done.
  • Fire 1