What would you like to see in Ann Arbor?

Wanna see lots of 2nd and short situations on offense. On defense I want to see lots of blitzing and meanness and Michigan not knowing what to do. It's about time for one of those defensive gameplans that contributed to the guru status for Bo.

After all, Bo's defenses do best against "Pro-style" offenses. I have said since last year when Michigan said they were switching to pro style offense, that Bo knows how to defend against it. I hope this is still true, and we just shut them out. Watch MSU tapes and incorporate some of the things they did, because I believe we have the talent to do just the same.

The realistic part of me, just wants a win...

The koolaid sipper in me, wants us to go into Ann Arbor, and smack them in the mouth. Just pound the rock, control the clock, and do not try to get into a "foot race" with them. We've got three good RB's and even though i know the line is beat up, I think they can still do some damage.

Considering half our O is out and Hoke's perfect record in AA I'd be thrilled with any sort of W. Hope the refs aren't too bad to us.

Realistically speaking, what would you like to see in Ann Arbor from this team? This could be given as an individual player's performance, the team, offense, defense, or a certain position. I will start off... I would like to see a dominant OL, like we had until Spencer Long went down. I understand he's an All American, but we should not see what is going on, because of one player being down, especially when we have all this talent and depth at that position. Pass protection is the biggest thing I would like to see them be dominant on, because they usually have great blocks and create holes when we are running the ball. Your turn...

When momentum shifts in Michigan's favor, we don't completely fall apart (ie. UCLA).

Realistically speaking, what would you like to see in Ann Arbor from this team? This could be given as an individual player's performance, the team, offense, defense, or a certain position. I will start off... I would like to see a dominant OL, like we had until Spencer Long went down. I understand he's an All American, but we should not see what is going on, because of one player being down, especially when we have all this talent and depth at that position. Pass protection is the biggest thing I would like to see them be dominant on, because they usually have great blocks and create holes when we are running the ball. Your turn...

When momentum shifts in Michigan's favor, we don't completely fall apart (ie. UCLA, Wyoming, Minnesota, and Northwestern).

I'd like to see a win, but I mainly want to see the team fight and be competitive. Show composure, make plays here and there, battle to the end. Not sure we can pull out much more than that.

From the coaches, I want to see a little less stubbornness with the defensive personnel. On offense, the right mix of RK3 and TA. That's a dicey management issue every week but them's the breaks.