What would you like to see in Ann Arbor?

Realistically speaking, what would you like to see in Ann Arbor from this team? This could be given as an individual player's performance, the team, offense, defense, or a certain position.

I will start off...

I would like to see a dominant OL, like we had until Spencer Long went down. I understand he's an All American, but we should not see what is going on, because of one player being down, especially when we have all this talent and depth at that position. Pass protection is the biggest thing I would like to see them be dominant on, because they usually have great blocks and create holes when we are running the ball.

Your turn...

Constant blitzing and pressure from our front four. Make Gardner beat us with his arm. If our secondary plays tight and physical I don't think Gardner can make those difficult throws.

Be prepared on offense because what I said above about our defense to their QB is exactly what they will be thinking about ours. They will pressure us. They will sell out to the run. They will try to make TA/RK beat em through the air. Now if, IF they are successful in stopping the run, then we better have an effective passing attack in mind. Nothing fancy, don't try to get it all at once. I'd like to see some drives put together. I want a complete game from Beck for once.

Lines hold their own, of course. Good timing on safety, corner, and lb blitz calls. Creative run plays. Calls that go after their D's weakness. Receivers get to the ball and catch it. QB's don't throw picks. Aggressive coverage that gets us picks or forces fumbles.

Don't want Herbie dancing with their mascot.

Lines hold their own, of course. Good timing on safety, corner, and lb blitz calls. Creative run plays. Calls that go after their D's weakness. Receivers get to the ball and catch it. QB's don't throw picks. Aggressive coverage that gets us picks or forces fumbles.

Don't want Herbie dancing with their mascot.

I agree. Some creativity on the offensive side and more improvement from last week on the defense. Mixing in blitzes like Michigan State did will be key. We need to rattle their QB!

The realistic part of me, just wants a win...

The koolaid sipper in me, wants us to go into Ann Arbor, and smack them in the mouth. Just pound the rock, control the clock, and do not try to get into a "foot race" with them. We've got three good RB's and even though i know the line is beat up, I think they can still do some damage.