DT JUCO Terrell Clinkscales [Kansas State Commit]

Talked to my nephew about him (my nephew plays down at Butler) and he had some pretty big praise for Clinkscales. Says he play hard, was tough to block, and is what they're O-line keyed on.

Butler is a good school as well. That conference is no joke in football and baseball.

Talked to my nephew about him (my nephew plays down at Butler) and he had some pretty big praise for Clinkscales. Says he play hard, was tough to block, and is what they're O-line keyed on.

Butler is a good school as well. That conference is no joke in football and baseball.

The jayhawk conference is the best juco conference in the country. Unreal amount of D1 talent that comes out of those schools for football and baseball.

The jayhawk conference is the best juco conference in the country. Unreal amount of D1 talent that comes out of those schools for football and baseball.

My Reivers are number 1 in both men's and women's soccer headed to the national tourney :thumbs

My Reivers are number 1 in both men's and women's soccer headed to the national tourney :thumbs

Wrong football EZ