DT JUCO Terrell Clinkscales [Kansas State Commit]

Im almost positive on big red wrap up that Shaun Callahan says he is visiting here for the Mich. St. game this weekend.

He said Stuckey is, not Clinkscales

Yep my bad sorry glad I said "almost" wheeww that was a close one. I did re watch it at 11pm with no family standing around making noise in the den and thats who he said again my bad.

Im almost positive on big red wrap up that Shaun Callahan says he is visiting here for the Mich. St. game this weekend.

He said Stuckey is, not Clinkscales

Yep my bad sorry glad I said "almost" wheeww that was a close one. I did re watch it at 11pm with no family standing around making noise in the den and thats who he said again my bad.

No problem :)

With Stuckey not making his visit (sounding more and more like he is not seriously wanting to be "N")

The staff should waste no time with T.C. He does want to be "N" and I sure wouldnt waste any time.

I dont believe they are slow playing him. If he wants to commit im pretty sure they will accept. I actually think they would take both him and Stuckey.

With Stuckey not making his visit (sounding more and more like he is not seriously wanting to be "N")

The staff should waste no time with T.C. He does want to be "N" and I sure wouldnt waste any time.

I dont believe they are slow playing him. If he wants to commit im pretty sure they will accept. I actually think they would take both him and Stuckey.

I agree. I think this is the one that we have the best chance at and I believe we get in the end. Don't think we end up with Stuckey. I think he stays down south.

Thats just what I was thinking. Now we will find out how much of what he said is truth. Love him or hate him Urban Meyer knows how to pounce on a guy who has already said as much as Nebraska is the place I would love to go play right after we have a loss at home to MEECHICKEN STATE and all the rumors flying around about coaching staff.

One of his best tactics is to steal guys like this from others in whatever leauge he has been in using the loss and rumor mill to give him ammunition to throw at a guy and get him to sign and spend his time mainly riding the pine till his time is up really his only motivation is to keep us from getting a guy we need. He has done it everyplace he was at.........dont believe me ? Check out what SEC Coaches, MWAC Coaches and Brent Big dealima has to say about him.

Oh well While we could use a guy with his drive and skill set RIGHT AWAY nxt season we will just have to see what happens.

T.C. If you read this buddy we here at Nebraska have a home for you man and if your the guy we all hope and pray you are I know the staff will do everything they say (case in point our QB recruit who has suffered several bad knocks to his mellon and kept him from playing 99% of his Sr. Year in high school and coach Bo saying no matter if he could ever play a down we would honor our pledge and commitment to him) This is a stand up straight up honest staff here. We have the beginings of something REALLY SPECIAL GOING ON HERE ON DEFENSE for the forseeable future

• Fire 2

This kind of guy is the type I think we really need to pressure. Hes not a high schooler, hes a juco. This is when we need to do the "if you want to commit to us you better do it now or we are going to move on." Also, if he does commit we have to say no more trips.