DT JUCO Terrell Clinkscales [Kansas State Commit]

Everybody needs to read this quote:

“Everybody showed a lot of love and it’s a great feeling knowing that coach Bo isn’t going anywhere,” he said. “That statement said he wasn’t going anywhere. It’s kind of hard to release a guy that’s won 70 percent of his games. He’s a great coach. What people don’t realize is Nebraska was winning games with kids that normally wouldn’t be playing this year. Guys like a third string quarterback or a scout team offensive line? That’s pretty amazing. That shows what type of coach he is.”

HuskerFowler posted in his recruiting thread. Just thought Id give him credit for posting it first.

• Fire 4

Everybody needs to read this quote:

“Everybody showed a lot of love and it’s a great feeling knowing that coach Bo isn’t going anywhere,” he said. “That statement said he wasn’t going anywhere. It’s kind of hard to release a guy that’s won 70 percent of his games. He’s a great coach. What people don’t realize is Nebraska was winning games with kids that normally wouldn’t be playing this year. Guys like a third string quarterback or a scout team offensive line? That’s pretty amazing. That shows what type of coach he is.”

Thats pretty awesome. I'll admit, my faith has been run through the proverbial ringer after attending Iowa and MSU this year. But this shows his relationship with players is something to be proud of. I'll take him having a great relationship with the players rather than a great relationship with refs/media.

Very cool. We are stacked on the defensive line.

Gregory, Moss and McMullen on the end.

Curry, Valentine, Collins, Maurice and now Clinkscales on the inside.

Plus Natter, Stoltenberg and Newell to fill in behind - and all these guys have at least two years yet to play. Looking really good.

(But my +1 was for your new sig. :thumbs )

• Fire 1

How many years does he have to play?

He's played two years at Dodge City so pretty sure he has two left.  He was originally Class of 2011 but I can't find out when he started college so I'm not sure if he's used his redshirt year or not.

He also played one year at another JUCO that shutdown their program. He is a 2-2 guy.

I'll take him having a great relationship with the players rather than a great relationship with refs/media.

I agree. It was noticed after the Iowa game that former players were strong in support for Pelini......and each day that goes by I care a bit less how Pelini deals with the media. I'll let him and Eichorst figure that out.

I'll take him having a great relationship with the players rather than a great relationship with refs/media.

I agree. It was noticed after the Iowa game that former players were strong in support for Pelini......and each day that goes by I care a bit less how Pelini deals with the media. I'll let him and Eichorst figure that out.

Love him or hate him, his players are incredibly loyal to him. That's gotta count for something.