Pelini Predictions

He will not be fired... rather he will be "let go" on "good terms" IF he doesn't open his trap and talk trash about the program. If he does talk trash all the dirty laundry will be publoc and nebraska will make sure he doesnt get another college job. In comes Joe Moglia/Scott Frost head coaching duo or Jim Tressel.

I've said this before. I'll say it again. And it's even more true with the tape and such. Bo MUST his self-proclaimed standard minimum of 9 wins. It's that simple. If we lose the next two and that's not possible going into the bowl game, the negativity surrounding the program to go along with the fact that for that to happen there has to be a give-up type of deal from the team, then Bo's dun shortly after thanksgiving. It would be unfortunate, but it would be business. Win one of the last two with a chance for the 9th going into the bowl, or win both the last two, he can get busy recruiting and he'll be back. But he needs to address the 6 years worth the constant nagging issues with the basics that's holding us back. Most everything else is progressing. Get an identity on offense and fix the little things and I like us moving forward.

After this loss, the board again seems divided into two camps regarding Bo. I think most people have taken a stance on what they want to see at the end of the season. I wanted to get people's predictions on what you think will actually happen. Personally, I think Pelini has earned another year, but this is how I would see things playing out in different scenarios:

Win @ PSU, win vs. Iowa, win in bowl game: Bo stays

Lose @ PSU, win vs Iowa, competitive bowl game: Bo stays

Win @ PSU, lose vs Iowa, competitive bowl game: Bo goes

Lose @ PSU, lose vs Iowa, win bowl game: Bo goes?

Win @ PSU, Win vs Iowa, blowout loss in bowl game: Bo goes?

Again, the point of this thread isn't to discuss what you think should be done (plenty of those), but instead what you think will be done. Just trying to get a feel for the kind of heat Bo has right now

It wasn't this game, this board has been divided for some time.

I think we can win out from this point depending on the bowl opponent, but I don't think the relationship between Bo and his employers is there. It's not that he's doing an awful job, and maybe if we give him more time he'll vault into college football's elite....but given 6 years, he hasn't done it yet and I can understand wanting at this point to try another direction.

I think Bo moves on, but it'll be mutual. And it's something the fanbase should probably prepare for without freaking out either way.

people saying he is already out, are you referring to any actual knowledge? or is that just what you want?

I'm wondering the same. Why are you guys so confident he's out? I just don't see it happening.

i just cannot imagine our new ad wanting to make that decision already. i think he will give bo every chance until he has not other choice but to let him go.

I think we can win out from this point depending on the bowl opponent, but I don't think the relationship between Bo and his employers is there. It's not that he's doing an awful job, and maybe if we give him more time he'll vault into college football's elite....but given 6 years, he hasn't done it yet and I can understand wanting at this point to try another direction.

I think Bo moves on, but it'll be mutual. And it's something the fanbase should probably prepare for without freaking out either way.

Do you know something about the AD and Bo's relationship? or is this just a reach for you.

I have no idea, just would like to know.