WR Niles Paul

I hope so. We should win next week against Burke to go 8-1 in the regular season, and then we have a home playoff game. We might play Bryan, who we beat last week 48-0, so we should make it out of the 1st round for sure. This team is very good, and I think we can pull it off as well, and I would love a rematch with Southwest for the state title.

Looking at the talent we will be returning I would say that he probably will be redshirting. However, when he went to traing with Ahman this last summer all of the Packers were wondering why Ahman was training with the rookie. Ahman said he wasn't he was a senior so all of the guys asked what college he was attending. Green was like no- in high school. Needless to say they were all very impressed by his athletic ability and talent as a high school player. If he already looks like an NFL player- he may get some immediate playing time. Either way, he is going to be an animal for the Huskers in the future.

He doesn't get the ball enough imo to be a 5 star. I don't know if some of the ranking is done by stats, but if it is, that would hurt him. By physical ability alone I think he could be a 5 star. He looks like a college player right now, and should be able to play next year and not redshirt imo.

I would hope that these "expert" recruiting sites do more than look at numbers.

He doesn't get the ball enough imo to be a 5 star. I don't know if some of the ranking is done by stats, but if it is, that would hurt him. By physical ability alone I think he could be a 5 star. He looks like a college player right now, and should be able to play next year and not redshirt imo.

I would hope that these "expert" recruiting sites do more than look at numbers.

Actually Jeremy Crabtree said a couple weeks ago that he would be observing Paul in person and last night may have been the game. He said the fact that Paul may be the best WR in the midwest might warrent a bump up to 5 stars. No changes will be made until seasons end.