WR Niles Paul

He finished the night with 6 catches for 102 yards and of course that winning touchdown. Not a bad night

Honestly, if him and Bates stay healthy I look to him having close to a 800 maybe 900 yards receiving this year. The coaches do a lot to get the ball in his hands. Sometimes a little to obvious, but no one can stop him.

Damn I'm f'ing good....through 10 games - 42-727 12TD's

I went to the Westside/Game last night. Westside was doing all they could to keep Paul out of the game. They double/triple teamed him. Never kicked it deep on kickoffs so he could return it. When he did catch a pass it was usually across the middle and you could really tell this kid has skills. He is so smooth when he catches the ball and when he runs with it afterwards. Overall he looked pretty good.

Okafor looked good when he had time to run. The North front seven did a good job of stopping the run last night. He cuts back really well and has a burst. He still has one more year to get even better.

I was not at all impressed with Phillip Bates. Maybe he had a bad game but he couldn't do anything running the ball and at times just threw the ball up for grabs. He threw of couple really nice passes and you can tell he is an athlete but I don't know about him being a D1 QB. Like I said maybe I just caught him on an off night.

What a sucky way to end the season last night. Phil Bates didn't have a good game at all. Our kicker missed an extra point and a fg, and our D couldn't make the big stops. Niles only had a few catches, and the one that went for a td was awesome. Just a horrible way to end the season though. Niles' next and final high school game is in the AA bowl in January.

• 1 month later...