***Official Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread***

Foppa

Well on the lighter side of things. With a loss NU will head to Tempe for a bowl game. Just down the street from me. But of course I would love to see us beat IU but.........

The ride in your pic is a beauty...is it yours? What year/model?

1968 GTO rag top that I restored from the ground up. Paid $325 for it as an original barn find.

Thought it was a goat..I had a 67 way back in the day..,my mom sold it when I went in the army....I did eventually forgive her....very nice ride....

Thanks, when the wife yells at me I go out and hug my SILENT sweetheart out in the garage. :-)

[quote name=shyndy'

Guess you've never listened to Jason Garrett head coach of my beloved Dallas cowboys. Like listening to a robot

timestamp='1385750747' post='1281737]

The thing is that's the type of question they ask every single coach I don't think I've ever seen a coach be that disrespectful. You would think the guy questioned the size of his genitalia or something

We are lucky to only be trailing by 10. This NU team has come back from much worse.

Not really the D been playing good considering.

No doubt the D is playing well, but given two turnovers, two O possessions starting inside the five that resulted in 3 & outs and 36 yard punts, and another shanked punt, I would have expected a bigger deficiet.

+1

Well on the lighter side of things. With a loss NU will head to Tempe for a bowl game. Just down the street from me. But of course I would love to see us beat IU but.........

1968 GTO rag top that I restored from the ground up. Paid $325 for it as an original barn find.

Thought it was a goat..I had a 67 way back in the day..,my mom sold it when I went in the army....I did eventually forgive her....very nice ride....

Thanks, when the wife yells at me I go out and hug my SILENT sweetheart out in the garage. :-)

Awesome! Was restoring the car as much fun as watching the Huskers?

Awesome. I'm looking for a poncho myself. I've got a pont 428 sitting in my garage just begging to be rebuilt. but I did buy a 69 rancharo this year.

FFS...........WHAT WAS THE QUESTION FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE AT WORK AND ARE NOT WATCHING??

The reporter asked Bo how he felt about the 2 interceptions

He should have said, "I loved them! I'm going to convince RKIII at halftime to throw at least 4 more in the 2nd half."

Jesus Bo, any reporter would have asked that question. Hope you enjoyed the last one of those you'll have for awhile.

No they wouldn't have, it was a dumb question, how do you think he felt about the turnovers? That said, answering dumb questions is part of the job. Bo sounds like a stressed-out guy that knows his job is in considerable peril.

Agreed. Typical stupid question. But you gotta handle yourself better than that if you're Bo. Being short and condescending with the press only works as a persona if you are an elite coach. (E.g., Bill Belichick, Gregg Popovich.)

Gregg Popovich, the head coach of the San Antonio Spurs, is perhaps the most notorious. It gets good at 0:35.

I agree the reasons he gave were somewhat off, but I think it shows more of an overall attitude towards Husker football.... That the Huskers aren't a team that automatically causes the opposition to feel uneasy to play us at worst or at best to feel outright intimidated!? Our opponents play us with more confidence than ever before and we play without it more than ever before?