***Official Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread***

Foppa

We are lucky to only be trailing by 10. This NU team has come back from much worse.

Not really the D been playing good considering.

No doubt the D is playing well, but given two turnovers, two O possessions starting inside the five that resulted in 3 & outs and 36 yard punts, and another shanked punt, I would have expected a bigger deficiet.

your right just like seeing the D playing well.

FFS...........WHAT WAS THE QUESTION FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE AT WORK AND ARE NOT WATCHING??

The reporter asked Bo how he felt about the 2 interceptions

He should have said, "I loved them! I'm going to convince RKIII at halftime to throw at least 4 more in the 2nd half."

Sarcastic answers to dumb questions would be so awesome. lol

I agree the reasons he gave were somewhat off, but I think it shows more of an overall attitude towards Husker football.... That the Huskers aren't a team that automatically causes the opposition to feel uneasy to play us at worst or at best to feel outright intimidated!? Our opponents play us with more confidence than ever before and we play without it more than ever before?

Why would they be afraid of us? Our O has been inconsistent all year and the D, while improving, gave up a ton of yards early in the year.

Bo's response gives me hope. He's a better coach when his hair is on fire. I'm not a fan of his last two years at all but if you ask a stupid question you should be prepared for such a response.

Maybe so.....but I rarely hear lucid questions from sideline reporters. In fact, that question is par for the course. He fielded pretty much the exact same question concerning turnovers while running off the field at halftime of the MSU game. He was pissed and fiery, but he fielded the question and got off the field.

It really isn't the biggest deal in the world what he said, but I just wish he'd go Belichek robotic and put the focus on the game. The same way sometimes I wish he would start thinking about the next play on the sideline instead of wasting 20 seconds to get into someone's ass for a mistake that the whole stadium and the player himself already knows he made.

Having to ask a coach a question while running off the field is a terrible job.

The thing is that's the type of question they ask every single coach I don't think I've ever seen a coach be that disrespectful. You would think the guy questioned the size of his genitalia or something

Mark Dantonio basically said the exact same thing last week.

Not to mention I've seen Spurrier (at Florida) do that same thing.

And have ya ever listened to Bill Bilicheck talk to media?