Bowl Game?

Hunter94

If we make it out to PHX this year, I might have to end my self imposed exile and take the Hybrid to his first Husker game.

I think we're 1-7 in the last 8 games I attended (All Osborne years) and this season, another loss wouldn't matter.

Better than me, Huskers are 0-2 in games I have gone to (Indy Bowl and BIG XII Title vs Oklahoma). At least you got a win :wasted

Really don't. Sincerely believe we will play flat, undisciplined football with plenty of mistakes and 3-4 turnovers to get blown out .... and it doesn't really matter who we play.

I disagree. The team has played with a lot of emotion, aside from times last week they haven't seemed flat this year.

Will we make mistakes? probably. But I have no doubt the team will show up and put up a fight in the bowl game.

Really don't. Sincerely believe we will play flat, undisciplined football with plenty of mistakes and 3-4 turnovers to get blown out .... and it doesn't really matter who we play.

I sincerely hope the "true" Nebraska fans will find their way to the door ASAP, manage to get off my bandwagon, and SHUT THE F UP!

• Fire 1