Prediction Bowl

Sadly, with how we have played all year ie fumbles, interceptions, injuries, etc and the inability to play a complete 4 quarters in any game we are capable of being beat by many who are bowl eligible. Until the fans and players realize that no one fears us and this isn't NU of the 90's, the sooner we can start playing to get that way. It seems like many, including this team, think we can show up and win. In 1995, we could have brought our 3rd teamers and scout team and won at least 9 games..... Those days are long gone. These guys need to go into every game earnig respect and the victory.

I say play who ever, LSU, UGA, Okie Lt who cares. NO games are gimmees. Let's go big or go home.

Folks saying we walk KSU haven't watched us play this year. Remember those push overs in Minnie and Iowa...........

• Fire 1

Just reported on MAX that NU v LSU in Gator is most likely FYI only

I think Huskers D is fair competition but I'm feeling sorry for TA and/or RK. Negative turnovers ratio.....five or six or more?

Let me think now......

3 personal fouls against Huskers: 2 Bo, 1 player

3 dumb penalties in critical plays

3 unexplained fumbles

3 picks

ref's bad calls: numerous

All 5 of the sites fox, cbs, sbnation, espn (both guys), scout ..... ALL have Nebraska vs KSU in BWW........ including Husker Insider Sean Callahan........ I think you can take it to the bank that we are headed to Arizona to play KSU.

but.... a few years ago, everyone thought we were headed to Insight bowl, only to be shocked when got stuck in Holiday with Washington.....funnier things have happened, but for what it's worth...... everyone has us in BWW