Stay Classy Alabama Fans(Alabama Fan Kills another Bama fan)

HuskerMoon

It really is different in Alabama. It runs so deep for so many people. Has to do with the civil war, the great depression, racial pressures. It is terrible to listen to them talk to each other, Bama and Auburn fans. After being around it a little, I could expect it happening between an Auburn fan and Bama fan, but not the same teams fan. So sad that people allow hate to control their lives.

Prayers for the children on both sides, truly feel sorry for the lady that held her dying sister. Have been there with my brother, and my best friend in Viet Nam. Those moments/seconds play on forever. Such a sad thing to happen for such a silly reason.

Well, I saws tweet from one of the players after the game basically claiming there were death threats to one or two players from Alabama fans. Not real classy.

Classifying a lot of those as death threats is..... generous. Not to excuse them because they're deplorable, but most of them are hyperbolic ranting. We've had the same, actually.

The Bama kicker had numerous death threats. Class act down there in Tuscaloosa indeed......

For missing a 57 yard field goal? Woah. Tough crowd, those Bamy fans. :lol:

No, it was the other guy. Cad (sp?) Foster missed two field goals and had another one blocked.

So Saban decided to bring on a new kicker, Adam Griffith, to try the 57 yarder. Foster was the one receiving the death threats.