Comments from the Shawn Eichorst "Sports Nightly" appearance last night

knapplc

The Huskers were 2-1 in the first three games. They lost to UCLA. Unless you are saying that he was hurt for the UCLA game and came back strong for a game after that :dunno

I clearly said he hasn't been healthy since 2010.

I had to look really close to see that you said that. I'm sorry that you weren't more clear. I still don't think that a healthy Martinez would have automatically made us 12-0 this year with all of the other injuries we had.

Good comments and he has a LOT more info than we have about Bo. I can't help but wonder what a HEALTHY team would have done this year. He was in a tough spot, and I think he handled it pretty well.
So you're a Husker fan AND A&M fan?...
This seems like an irrelevant question. Just because most of us are Husker fans and have no other loyalties doesn't mean somebody couldn't have multiple loyalties. I have tried to have a second favorite team before and it didn't work for me at all. Doesn't mean it can't work for someone else though. A&M has a pretty cool tradition and I can see why someone would gravitate towards that program.

To be clear, I didn't really mean anything by that question. I just had always thought of him as an A&M fan that hung around after our move to the B1G.

Good comments and he has a LOT more info than we have about Bo. I can't help but wonder what a HEALTHY team would have done this year. He was in a tough spot, and I think he handled it pretty well.

I believe he married into the Husker fandom

Oh, he thinks the huskers are his ally. But he merely adopted the huskers; i was born a husker, molded by them. i didn't see another team until i was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but annoying!

• Fire 1

Oh, he thinks the huskers are his ally. But he merely adopted the huskers; i was born a husker, molded by them. i didn't see another team until i was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but annoying!

The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Gif.gif

The huskers betray you because they belong to me!

• Fire 1

Sprint service is nonexistent. It was draining my entire battery searching for a signal, so I just turn my phone off during the game now.

This was your first mistake. Never heard anything good about sprint from someone using their phone in Nebraska.

You could climb up a Sprint tower and still have your call dropped.

♫ Eichorst the Red Haired AD ♫

♫ Had a very flimsy spine ♫

♫ And if you ever saw him ♫

♫ He would claim he's just fine ♫

♫ Then one fateful Black Friday ♫

♫ Bo Pelini came to say ♫

♫ "If your gonna fire me" ♫

♫ Then just make my day

♫ All of the other AD's ♫

♫ Would fire over that little charade ♫

♫ But Eichorst the Red Haired AD ♫

♫ He just simply walked away ♫