We are divided

I think NU will continue to be divided unless either of the following happens:

1. Bo finally starts to get meaningful results and as this team playing consistently good football.

2. Bo is replaced by a new coach that gets this team playing consistently good football.

3. Social media and news media cease to exist. (Or at least we wouldn't know we're divided.)

"Bo's on record hating the fans and the media"

No he isn't. That was a private conversation where an angry coach expressed his "not true" feelings. How dare the "leaker" make that tape where he actually said those things public! The horror! The outrage!!!!!!!!!

The Bolievers are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. These people dont live in reality. Its no different than someone sending you a tape of your wife cheating on you and you defending her right to do it.

Bo's record clearly shows that he has no off-the-record record! Make a record of that!

We could go unbeaten, win the Big 10 title, advance to play in the first ever playoff, win the national semifinal and lose in a nail biter in the championship game and Bo would find a way to turn the whole thing into a negative with first-grade hissy fit over a blown call.

He is the opposite of Paul Rhoades... who is also super annoying, but for a different reason. He breaks down emotionally every time ISU wins a game of any significance. I...sob sob... am so proud of you guys....sob sob... wait, wait, let me finish, sob, sob... I am sooooo proud of you.

Never mind that his team only won the game because the other team fumbled like nine times.

I would say Bo's displays of passion are better because they don't make him look like an idiot.... but they do, it's just that he looks like an insane idiot.

We could go unbeaten, win the Big 10 title, advance to play in the first ever playoff, win the national semifinal and lose in a nail biter in the championship game and Bo would find a way to turn the whole thing into a negative with first-grade hissy fit over a blown call.

He is the opposite of Paul Rhoades... who is also super annoying, but for a different reason. He breaks down emotionally every time ISU wins a game of any significance. I...sob sob... am so proud of you guys....sob sob... wait, wait, let me finish, sob, sob... I am sooooo proud of you.

Never mind that his team only won the game because the other team fumbled like nine times.

I would say Bo's displays of passion are better because they don't make him look like an idiot.... but they do, it's just that he looks like an insane idiot.

agree, Bo is a mess.

agree, Bo is a mess.

9084796-large.jpgSaban-Angry.jpgnick-saban-jumping-mad.png

Wish Bo looked more like this.......