Blake Bell Lincoln Bound?

I laugh at the guy who suggest Brad Smith about 20 posts after it had been mentioned.

Laughed harder after the guy who asked "Wouldn't he have to sit out a year" after the original post clearly stated he would get the Russel Wilson rule.

People need to read the whole thread before posting....

Off the soap box.. i have been reading too many of Tschu's posts... i am becoming a grouch.

Another Qb with FBS experience would be great for the program. I don't think anyone is advocating a Keller situation here...

You mean suing EA sports because they put you on their video game? I'd love EA to put me on their game, then I could play with myself all day long.

Pun intended.

• Fire 1

I think he could be used after watching the last TD drive. Never too many QB's and one with BCS experience couldn't hurt.

I heard we turned down Russel Wilson when he had us on his list. That did not work out to good for us.

I remember the Russel Wilson transfer thread...it played out exactly like this one. No idea what it is with this board, but they don't like the transfers. I think we're gonna be super thin at QB, so added depth is great. I'm even predicting Turner gets some time under center next year. I think it might end up rough.