This Game is About as Exciting as . . .

*smirks*

It's kinda fun being the only one who'd choose playing Georgia over playing any other team.

I was hoping at the beginning of the season it would be for a national championship though. Something about August always makes me be an moron.

i still dream of playing for a CCG.....and winning one.

*smirks*

It's kinda fun being the only one who'd choose playing Georgia over playing any other team.

I was hoping at the beginning of the season it would be for a national championship though. Something about August always makes me be an moron.

i still dream of playing for a CCG.....and winning one.

Agree. Look at Auburn's turn around in one year.

We get to see our Huskers play another game.

We play a college blue blood in a bowl game.

We play a to SEC team in SEC territory.

Our kids get to play another game and gain more experience.

More practice time, I mean like it is not needed.

And everyone of you will be there, or tuned in for it.

Knock off the blather, we all love this team, most more than they should.

Greatest opportunity to finish the season with a game we can be proud of, and go into the off season in a better mood.

• Fire 1

Because there's already a dozen threads discussing the pros and cons of this game, I will attempt to put it back on the tracks.

This game is about as exciting as..

-Every other football game thats been played in Jacksonville this year

-Listening to a 5 hour lecture by Ben Stein on the history of lectures.

-Reading a 4 year old copy of HighLites for Kids in a doctors office waiting room.

-Listening to high school golf on the radio

This game is about as exciting as..

-Every other football game thats been played in Jacksonville this year

I beg your pardon, the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party is played at EverBank Field, and it's always quite exciting.

Just because it was close doesn't mean it was exciting.

Sadly it's often not been close or exciting, but I'd like to think that Super-Secret-Agent Muschamp has done his part to endear himself to the Dawg faithful by destroying the beast from the inside. Anecdotally, the Georgia-Florida rivalry runs in 20-year cycles. The Vince Dooley era, the Steve Spurrier era (with Zook doing his best to wreck Spurrier's legacy and Meyer redeeming it), and the new era of darkness ushered in by Muschamp. Love it or hate it, it's the one game that Dawg fans and Gators alike have circled on their calendars.

I don't have a problem with this matchup. Sure, I would've preferred to play Texass. Sure, I might have preferred to have a different bowl opponent than we had last year. But, it could be much worse. We could be playing some nobody in a nowhere bowl for less money or we could be playing somebody that we have absolutely no chance of beating. Georgia is a classy blue blood program from the best conference in CFB and they happened to have very similar injury problems to ours. Also IMO we got a much better bowl than we deserved. It may be a rematch from last year but it does give us an opportunity to begin turning things around so I kind of like it. Just don't ask me how I liked it if we get our doors blown off.

Beating a traditional SEC team like UGA will be a great win for the kids, the program as a whole and the fans. Even if they are down this year. Who cares. So are we.

It is a chance to exorcise some demons, get an extra month of practice, showcase NU in Fl and allow Bo a chance to show he can develop ST's. Comparing ST play, UGA's sux as bad as ours.

Not to mention, they are down several skill players while we should be pretty healthy on the OL, the receivers and AA should be good as well.