Mack Brown to Nebraska

Have you watched Texas play the last four seasons?

yes. Believe it or not even the mighty programs have losing seasons. I know it's hard to think about but it does happen.

Yet Bo hasn't. Not even close.

Recruiting is not a science it's still a gamble cause you don't know how it will pan out.

Do you give Bo the same latitude?

He won a national championship. Sure Texas is a hotbed and has good talent in high schools but in north texas OU does have a very big imprint. When Florida high schools play Texas high schools, Florida wins a majority of those like 80-90% of the time. Texas high schools do have talent and Texas usually gets their pick but that alone does not guarantee success.

Link?

He won a national championship. Sure Texas is a hotbed and has good talent in high schools but in north texas OU does have a very big imprint. When Florida high schools play Texas high schools, Florida wins a majority of those like 80-90% of the time. Texas high schools do have talent and Texas usually gets their pick but that alone does not guarantee success.

Link?

i could never find a link over the year of the head to head matchups. I know this year of the six meetings florida won five of those. Most of it is from memory that texas schools weren't winning very many of those matchups.

Link?

i could never find a link over the year of the head to head matchups. I know this year of the six meetings florida won five of those. Most of it is from memory that texas schools weren't winning very many of those matchups.

SSS

yes. Believe it or not even the mighty programs have losing seasons. I know it's hard to think about but it does happen.

Recruiting is not a science it's still a gamble cause you don't know how it will pan out.

Nebraska isn't a mighty program right now. The closest we have came was crack the top ten for a couple of weeks. As far as recruiting goes Bo messed up and said he didn't recruit as hard. So why give Bo the benefit of the doubt if he himself didn't put too much stock into it?

Nebraska isn't a mighty program right now. The closest we have came was crack the top ten for a couple of weeks. As far as recruiting goes Bo messed up and said he didn't recruit as hard. So why give Bo the benefit of the doubt if he himself didn't put too much stock into it?

Link?

• Fire 1

Im strongly considering betting Texas to upset Oregon. The Ducks were acting kike spoiled children when they realised a National Title was out of reach and theyd have to settle for a Rose Bowl. Well their lapse in focus landed them down to Texas. Will they take Texas seriously enough now that they missed a BCS game? I bet Texas plays lights out for Mack in his final game.

Not sure why everyone is hating on this so much.

Recruiting would not be any worse than it is under Bo and probably much better.

And I suspect that Brown would bring in big-name, autonomous coordinators that would do most of the Xs and Os. Brown would be the hands-off, CEO, "spokesman" coach that all of us wish Pelini would be, but that he cannot.

It's actually not a terrible idea.

All of us?

Not sure why everyone is hating on this so much.

Recruiting would not be any worse than it is under Bo and probably much better.

And I suspect that Brown would bring in big-name, autonomous coordinators that would do most of the Xs and Os. Brown would be the hands-off, CEO, "spokesman" coach that all of us wish Pelini would be, but that he cannot.

It's actually not a terrible idea.

It's a terrible idea.

• Fire 1

The only addition Mack could bring, would be better relationships with boosters. The man is golden on that side of the game. I hope Texas beats Oregon, and he goes off into the sunset. He deserves to be remembered better than he is currently. A good man, a close friend of Tom's, just hung around too long. I think he could have stayed until the end of his contract, but the hate within the fan base was just too much. I do not see him going anywhere else, even though he still wants to coach. My guess is he will end up at some Texas high school, doing what he loves.

Sad to see legends end like this. So glad Tom ended his coaching on the highnote.