Best and Worst HB Football visitors

I remember being very impressed last year with the Dawg visitors that joined/contributed to the board discussions prior to last year's bowl game, and they proven it wasn't a fluke again this year. Some pretty classy Georgia fans joining the conversation here, and I know of a couple pretty regular Buckeye posters on here that I enjoy reading.. I also remember some real d'bag posters from Iowa recently. So I'm wanting opinions...who's visitors are the best and who's are the worst?

413.gif

Oh, and South Carolina fans are annoying because they're not really used to the whole "winning" thing

Fro Daddy has always been a solid contributor. He is a Mizzou fan. Always enjoy Killer Cacti. He is a Clemson fan.

One of my favorite Husker posters is EZ. God rest his soul. Hope to see him on here again. This place is not the same without him. He isn't dead by the way. It just feels like it to me on the board.

• Fire 2

I remember some South Carolina fans being pretty bad...not all, but a select few....just like any other fan base...

Killer Cacti came from the Clemson game and is still hanging around.....one of the better posters on board.

I remember some South Carolina fans being pretty bad...not all, but a select few....just like any other fan base...

Killer Cacti came from the Clemson game and is still hanging around.....one of the better posters on board.

Bucky and Killer C have been solid on here for years.

Fro Daddy has always been a solid contributor. He is a Mizzou fan. Always enjoy Killer Cacti. He is a Clemson fan.

One of my favorite Husker posters is EZ. God rest his soul. Hope to see him on here again. This place is not the same without him. He isn't dead by the way. It just feels like it to me on the board.

Wow, guys. I'm floored. You guys aren't so bad yourself!

I'm sure I'll piss off some tOSU fans by posting about Woody Hayes punching the Clemson player now that we're playing again, so be prepared for that. I only do it because it's hilarious to see them defend him though.