JUCO CB Kweishi Brown [Arizona State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

ASU, there's no doubt.

If it's known to be ASU by our coaching staff, are we seeking other Cornerbacks to replace Brown?

No. The staff told Deion Hallmon (another CB recently considering Nebraska) that they will not take any additional DBs in this class after Jones committed. This was a day after Brown told ASU and Nebraska staffs about his silent commitment (which he will make public on NSD).

ASU, there's no doubt.

If it's known to be ASU by our coaching staff, are we seeking other Cornerbacks to replace Brown?

No. The staff told Deion Hallmon (another CB recently considering Nebraska) that they will not take any additional DBs in this class after Jones committed. This was a day after Brown told ASU and Nebraska staffs about his silent commitment (which he will make public on NSD).

Hmm...but does that mean that Hallmon was told we are done with DBs because we are counting on Brown filling it? I'm not sure how many CBs were were targeting to begin with, but right now it looks like we only have Mosely and Jones. It would be nice to have a third!

ASU, there's no doubt.

Hmm...but does that mean that Hallmon was told we are done with DBs because we are counting on Brown filling it?  I'm not sure how many CBs were were targeting to begin with, but right now it looks like we only have Mosely and Jones.  It would be nice to have a third!

No good answer to that that would not be a pure guess. We are at 5 DB (2 CB, 3 S), so we might be full without Brown. Would be a nice surprise to get him and finish with 3 CB (1 JUCO for immediate impact).

ASU, there's no doubt.

Hmm...but does that mean that Hallmon was told we are done with DBs because we are counting on Brown filling it? I'm not sure how many CBs were were targeting to begin with, but right now it looks like we only have Mosely and Jones. It would be nice to have a third!

We told Hallmon we were full because we found out he had some serious character issues. Big reason he has all those big offers and will end up at NIU.

ASU, there's no doubt.

Hmm...but does that mean that Hallmon was told we are done with DBs because we are counting on Brown filling it?  I'm not sure how many CBs were were targeting to begin with, but right now it looks like we only have Mosely and Jones.  It would be nice to have a third!

We told Hallmon we were full because we found out he had some serious character issues. Big reason he has all those big offers and will end up at NIU.

Staff is not looking at or offering any new CB, so I would say, we are full (regardless of the situation is with Hallmon). Brown tweeted that ASU was his best visit, so we might be done, done. Still, I will leave the 'door of optomizism' open.

• 2 weeks later...