Beck is paid well.....Very well

lo country

You could have at least said something to make the topic somewhat worthwhile. I.E.: Beck is paid well. This is where his offense was ranked and these are the coaches with offensive rankings near him and what they are paid.

Just an idea. As is, you've added nothing to the other post that says how much he's paid.

• Fire 1

A short read about the salaries of NU assistants and how it ranks. Beck is up there. Both in conference and nationally. 3rd in conference and11th nationally.

I figure Fish and Brown should get raises. Their guys have performed well.

It's boring waiting for the bowl so I figured I'd post this......

I'd throw Els in there too. Special teams really picked up as the season went on. Against PSU alone we had a blocked punt, kickoff return for TD, and game winning FG!

You could have at least said something to make the topic somewhat worthwhile. I.E.: Beck is paid well. This is where his offense was ranked and these are the coaches with offensive rankings near him and what they are paid.

Just an idea. As is, you've added nothing to the other post that says how much he's paid.

And your comment added what?

At least we can both agree that UGA's music is good.............

There's a different threshold of quality for making a new topic on a forum and making a reply to a topic.

There's a different threshold of quality for making a new topic on a forum and making a reply to a topic.

Says the person that starts a thread "Food for thought" and starts it by saying "I'm getting hungry" :)

A short read about the salaries of NU assistants and how it ranks. Beck is up there. Both in conference and nationally. 3rd in conference and11th nationally.

I figure Fish and Brown should get raises. Their guys have performed well.

It's boring waiting for the bowl so I figured I'd post this......

I'd throw Els in there too. Special teams really picked up as the season went on. Against PSU alone we had a blocked punt, kickoff return for TD, and game winning FG!

I am sensing a bit of sarcasm in this post.......

At least......I hope.....

• Fire 1