Gotta go wash my eyes out with bleach! Being witness to this circle jerk has its adverse effects!

You_jelly_Mez%3F.jpg

You got me! Actually wouldn't mind being in this group but the slurping sounds coming from ADSs general direction has me thinking the price of membership is a little steep!

Also, going through and reading posts of people declaring how damn funny they are to get into a funny guys thread has to be the most ironic thing ice ever seen!

Hence they aren't in the club 8)

Screw waiting around to see if I get the nod, I got a swingers party to get ready for! GSG, St Paul, I'll see you guys in a couple hours! ADS, remember the judge said no closer than 1000 feet!

Just wear my favorite colored lipstick. You know the one....

Also, going through and reading posts of people declaring how damn funny they are to get into a funny guys thread has to be the most ironic thing ice ever seen!

11358595793_9672c4e980_o.jpg

Too bad. I would have liked to join the club but the only character I would qualify for, Brick Tamland the weatherguy, appears to already have been taken. As the town meteorologist with the clearly wasted degree, I am saddened.