1620 The Zone Round Table Discussion

teachercd

It is going on right now. Mosty Frazier talking right now, he said fans should not compare the current teams to the former teams and then he went on to compare the current teams to the former teams.

Now, they are talking about TO and how he changed things and went to FSU to see what Bowden was doing in the 90's.

He said that Bo needs to go ask for "help" from other coaches and some former players too.

It is going on right now. Mosty Frazier talking right now, he said fans should not compare the current teams to the former teams and then he went on to compare the current teams to the former teams.

Now, they are talking about TO and how he changed things and went to FSU to see what Bowden was doing in the 90's.

He said that Bo needs to go ask for "help" from other coaches and some former players too.

Yeah, maybe Tommie could coach 'em up!

:facepalm:

Yeah, maybe Tommie could coach 'em up!

:facepalm:

Hey! His record at Doane speaks for itself.

• Fire 1

The "old" Nebraska is dead and gone people.

It might have been saved had Pelini been an instant success at Nebraska in terms of BCS games and conference titles. Didn't happen. We have had to find our way a bit.

Had to find out that Watson wasn't a good fit. Had to endure other assistant coaches leaving too. The losses and controversy followed.

This team is trying to find its own way and create a new legacy for Nebraska football.

I support them 100 percent. And I am hoping we are close to doing that.

I love TF and all the old teams under Coach Os, but at this point, those memories are distant.

Comparisons to what it used to be like won't do a dang bit of good.

And as for asking other coaches... that just shows that TF might not know what he's talking about. Coaches talk to each other constantly.... constantly.

Jack Delrio asked Bruce Arians for advice when taking over as Denver coach for a few games. Not like Delrio was new to the HC gig.

That's just part of the business.

How did Bo get here in the first place, as DC... the way I hear it... on some advice from Pete Carroll.... at least in part.

• Fire 1

Sipple can't believe people are allowed to post anonymously on the internet and believes this shouldn't exist.

I agree, actually.

I think it would be a significantly healthier and kinder climate if people had to register with their actual names.

That is totally true! Look at the crappy things people post, its unreal!

Sipple can't believe people are allowed to post anonymously on the internet and believes this shouldn't exist.

I agree, actually.

I think it would be a significantly healthier and kinder climate if people had to register with their actual names.

I think it should be easier to discount the opinions of people who don't put their name behind their words. If names were behind the words... maybe that would be harder to do, and thus more destructive. Certain people are going to say what they are going to say.

I agree, actually.

I think it should be easier to discount the opinions of people who don't put their name behind their words. If names were behind the words... maybe that would be harder to do, and thus more destructive. Certain people are going to say what they are going to say.

If your real name is behind your words, you will be held accountable for the words you use, and will keep a lot more to yourself than you would without having to own it anonymously.