My journey to drop the weight

way to go MH!!! you got this bruhhda!!

6'1- 215 pounds

in HS i was 180... maybe 5 years ago i was up to 6'1 230-235... one day i look up at mirror and i was EH! baaah!! you one fatt fukkaa!!! i hadn't surfed foreva and felt tired and sh**ty all daay!! so i say funk this.. i hit the kine gym.. only three days a week. choke cardio... weights all kine stuff... brah i was giving those weight dirty lickens i wanted it zoo bad... i change diet small kine.... no mo soda .. no candy... no broke da mouth food for me.. it was junk... but i start surf more and more and work out more and moore... now i can go work out and then paddle out for a loong session! my boys be like like surf and i am now like lessssgooo!!

How tall are you, LL?

6'1" - Pic for reference because I don't know where the hell all that weight is (note: i know "lol landlord selfies" is a thing but i literally took this with the exact purpose of referencing my weight so STEP OFF)

tumblr_n4abthxMCJ1qecwhjo1_500.jpg

you might not be 240 but your bulge looks like its pushing 24 inches........ cheeeeee whooooooo

I have a great cutting diet if you need one. I was able to shed 25lbs in 8 weeks. The key is to get your metabolism up and going and not let it stop till you go to bed. This is easily accomplished by strength training, like Creighton said, and by eating healthy foods every 2-3 hrs while your awake. The diet goes off macros and not calories.

Droppin the weight hasnt ever been too crazy hard for me. Ive dropped 50+ lbs 3 times before. Last time was this time last year. Ive officially been in the maintaining program for a year now and have been doing the best ive ever done before. Its tough though, really still have to watch what i eat/drink and most importantly ive been able to maintain getting exercise on a consistent basis. My problem in the past was i would drop the weight but then go back to old and bad habits. Im determined to keep it off this time and to continue good habits(most of the time anyway) and hopefully be able to maintain til i keel.