Bowl Practice Updates

Warrior10

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC15m

#Husker QB commit Zack Darlington taking in the bowl practice along with his father Rick.

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip40m

Taylor Martinez watching practice in shorts and sweatshirt, essentially putting to rest any thoughts of him playing in bowl game. #Huskers

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip

42m

Good to see Jake Cotton with first-team line. A-Rod is other guard. Qvale and Sirles tackles. Good-looking bunch.

I liked A-Rod at guard vs Iowa....Moudy is "probable".

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip16m

We'll ask Pelini about any player absences shortly. #Huskers

Dan Hoppen@danhoppen

3m

Both Jamal Turner and Alonzo Moore appear to be full participants in practice today. #Huskers

I'd be interested to know what went on behind closed doors when it comes to Martinez.

Not smart for SJB to be providing UGA motivation with smack-talk.

So when our players show attitude, its not smart? Lol. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I love the attitude SJB is going in with. Its called confidence. This defense has deserved to be just that, and I hope they go into the game with it, as well as some anger for last year.

If this one comment gives UGA the motivation they need, then something is wrong with their coaching staff. They should already be motivated to win this game against an unranked, 4 loss Nebraska team.