Bowl Practice Updates

Warrior10

I'd be interested to know what went on behind closed doors when it comes to Martinez.

Not smart for SJB to be providing UGA motivation with smack-talk.

I thought all the locker-kicking rumors were ridiculous, but by this point I've heard it from enough people independently without connections to each other, but with connections to boosters and administrators, that I'm pretty certain of its accuracy.

I'd be interested to know what went on behind closed doors when it comes to Martinez.

So when our players show attitude, its not smart? Lol. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I love the attitude SJB is going in with. Its called confidence. This defense has deserved to be just that, and I hope they go into the game with it, as well as some anger for last year.

If this one comment gives UGA the motivation they need, then something is wrong with their coaching staff. They should already be motivated to win this game against an unranked, 4 loss Nebraska team.

I wasn't aware you have to insult the opposing qb in order to be confident, my mistake. UGA isn't very excited about being in this game. I'd just as soon keep it that way.

I thought all the locker-kicking rumors were ridiculous, but by this point I've heard it from enough people independently without connections to each other, but with connections to boosters and administrators, that I'm pretty certain of its accuracy.

Actually heard it was a trash can of some sorts from a very good source. Either way, he kicked something and broke his toes and its true.

I wasn't aware you have to insult the opposing qb in order to be confident, my mistake. UGA isn't very excited about being in this game. I'd just as soon keep it that way.

I wasn't aware an observation was known as an insult. When a player makes fun of someone's throwing style, that is an insult. I don't get how "He panics a lot" is an insult.

SJB, take your big boy pants off, your offending and embarrassing Husker fans.

• Fire 4

Stanley Jean-Baptiste on new UGA QB Hutson Mason: “He panics a lot. That’s what I like. Hopefully he throws a couple (interceptions).”

:bad . Bulletin board material pasted in UGA lockers. Guaranteed.

I like it. To quote Kid Rock, It ain't called cocky if you back it up. We need this swagger, this attitude, this screw you mentality. The whole let's be quiet and respectful is BS. Let their 5th year senior come out and "prove" he is good. Over compensate to show he doesn't "panic" and implode. I like it.

For fans to get butt hurt over his comments ie "worried" shows how far we have fallen.

• Fire 1

So when our players show attitude, its not smart? Lol. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I love the attitude SJB is going in with. Its called confidence. This defense has deserved to be just that, and I hope they go into the game with it, as well as some anger for last year.

If this one comment gives UGA the motivation they need, then something is wrong with their coaching staff. They should already be motivated to win this game against an unranked, 4 loss Nebraska team.

I was thinking the same thing. team just can't win.

Actually heard it was a trash can of some sorts from a very good source. Either way, he kicked something and broke his toes and its true.

Assuming that's true, he deserves a Darwin Award for that.