SIGNED WR Glenn Irons

Mavric

5 star Gerald Willis DE also plays on the karr team can we get him too

We're making good headway. Enough that someone might want to make a profile.

srs?

Yes. Kaz has been in his ear. It's still a bit of a shot but from the sounds of it he may have reached out once he found out that we have an opening with Moss being gone.

McKewon's write up on his commitment says that he returned 9 tds last year. We definitely need to upgrade our Punt Returns, and I would like to not have Kenny Bell return kickoffs next year, keep him fresh for offense without any unnecessary hits.

A nice get by the coaches.

I saw this too and thought the same thing bout our punt return game. Hopefully that area of our game improves drastically.

5 star Gerald Willis DE also plays on the karr team can we get him too

We're making good headway. Enough that someone might want to make a profile.

srs?

Yes. Kaz has been in his ear. It's still a bit of a shot but from the sounds of it he may have reached out once he found out that we have an opening with Moss being gone.

That would be a great pull, and man do we need it. Kaz has got to be telling him we need someone to come in and help right away, this is one if the few guys in the country that can. Guess well find out how serious if he visits this weekend. The last weekend he can.

McKewon's write up on his commitment says that he returned 9 tds last year. We definitely need to upgrade our Punt Returns, and I would like to not have Kenny Bell return kickoffs next year, keep him fresh for offense without any unnecessary hits.

I saw this too and thought the same thing bout our punt return game. Hopefully that area of our game improves drastically.

Watch the highlight tape Mav posted...for the first minute and a half every other highlight is him running a kick back!

Watch the highlight tape Mav posted...for the first minute and a half every other highlight is him running a kick back!

That would be great if he can shore up that area. But the coaches need to get guys on the field that can block for him too. Blocking for the PR was abysmal most of the year

That would be great if he can shore up that area. But the coaches need to get guys on the field that can block for him too. Blocking for the PR was abysmal most of the year

That would come with redistribution of Ross Els' duties at ST coordiantor... I would hope.

Let's be honest, the game plan for returns this last year was... fair catch the ball. Every damn time. Which sadly enough, was an improvement from the previous year.

• Fire 1

That would come with redistribution of Ross Els' duties at ST coordiantor... I would hope.

Let's be honest, the game plan for returns this last year was... fair catch the ball. Every damn time. Which sadly enough, was an improvement from the previous year.

I agree but I still don't understand it. If you are planning on fair catching it, actually blocking people would at least slow people up to be around the return man when he caught it in case he fumbled the ball.

Our punt return blocking looked as though the only thing they were worried about is a fake punt. Let everyone go by and make sure the punter doesn't take of running. If that's really is what the plan is, we wasted a ton of yards on the chance that someone might call a fake punt a (which happens maybe a couple times per year.)

I really hope that changes.

Except when we fumbled the fair catches