\\ Georgia Game Discussion Thread - Gator Bowl 2014 //

If Paps can figure out the swings to Gurley and find the tight end...................we can shut them down..

Have to climb over or under the pick routes.. Those passes and the screen game is all I see... If they DB or LB will collision with authority it will shut some of that down.. Gurley is not himself though so plan on seeing plenty of #15 in the 2nd half..

First half wrap up:

Defense played solid (some missed coverage, but good run D).

Offense is better than what we saw at the end of the season, not lights out but no self-imposed mistakes (very nice to see). Receivers have been showing good hands (minus the TD drop by Turner, but he is returning from being out for a while due to an injury).

Second half expectations:

Hopefully, during the second half, we see the defense continue to stop the run, and they need to keep an eye on the TE and Gurley in the passing game. Love to see SJB and Evans turn it up and get some picks. For the offense, option game has been solid, and would like to see some more play action for some deep balls (test that shaking secondary).

Go Big Red!

Cunningham talked like Nebraska should have called timeouts on Georgia final drive of the half? What planet is this clown from?

Because we could have potentially gotten the ball back with 45 seconds on the clock? It's not like Georgia had no timeouts and was having to rush to get the play going.

I was sitting here thinking the same thing. NU is supposed to be getting their a$$es handed to them by Georgia. I believe NU is pretty happy going into the locker room leading. Cunningham is an ass clown.

Cunningham talked like Nebraska should have called timeouts on Georgia final drive of the half? What planet is this clown from?

Because we could have potentially gotten the ball back with 45 seconds on the clock? It's not like Georgia had no timeouts and was having to rush to get the play going.

I was sitting here thinking the same thing. NU is supposed to be getting their a$$es handed to them by Georgia. I believe NU is pretty happy going into the locker room leading. Cunningham is an ass clown.

At least the off season guarantee's me not having to hear him...