**** What Did We Learn ****

i know i am in the minority, but i like beck. he is not perfect, but i think he makes the right call more times than not.

I don't think he understands what his players can and can't do. That shovel pass was a great idea, but why with Newby?

Why haven't we been passing to Ameer all season long with those little passes?

Why was Newby the pitchman against Michigan State?

Why does he continue to pass when we need to burn clock?

He just can't manage games.

• Fire 1

i know i am in the minority, but i like beck. he is not perfect, but i think he makes the right call more times than not.

I don't think he understands what his players can and can't do. That shovel pass was a great idea, but why with Newby?

winner winner chicken dinner

hindsight is 20/20. i am not saying he is perfect, but i think it would be hard to find an oc that throughout the season you would not be able to make a similar list of questions.

• Fire 2

Beck has some serious issues with his play calling. He needs to see how UGA uses their TE and those RB routes in their passing game.

The shufle pass was a great idea, horrible to use Newby.

1. We cant cover Tight Ends. (See Minny & todays games) 2. No matter how much we see Pelini lay into guys on the sideline, it sinks in & guys take it the right way & still fight for him. 3. We beat the SEC! Suck it Cunningham! 4. The off season just got a lot more bearable around here.

Cunningham is the posterboy for lingering head trauma. Too bad his stumbling retraction of calling for the targeting ejection lacked the passion with which he originally called for it. Ed's such a tool he should be doing Craftsman commercials and just leave football commentary alone.

Something they keep talking about on the radio. Nebraska now has 6 seasons in a row with at least 9 wins. There's only two other teams who share those statistics right now: Auburn and Oregon.

Despite it being a rather pointless stat, it makes me realize even moreso that things are NOT bad in this program.

• Fire 3